[AU] Gigabyte R9 280X $395

SAV1OUR

great deal for the miners and also a awesome deal because of high the R9 cards are and because of average aus prices 
http://www.cplonline.com.au/gigabyte-radeon-r9-280x-oc-gv-r928xoc-3gd.html

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Oh man how come you guys in Australia get all the deals!

Trolling please don't actually impale me!

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

pls 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Prepare to be impaled. :P

There have been times in our history where it actually has been cheaper to fly to LA buy the product and fly home than to buy it at the Australian RRP.

EDIT: I actually just recommended this exact card and retailer to a friend because it is the best performing card sub $400 at the moment.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Prepare to be impaled. :P

There have been times in our history where it actually has been cheaper to fly to LA buy the product and fly home than to buy it at the Australian RRP.

welp this time its not my friend! :D 

Specs

Hahaha yeah you could probably get that graphics card at Newegg for like $20 but us Australian's have to pay $300. 

Hahaha yeah you could probably get that graphics card at Newegg for like $20 but us Australian's have to pay $300. 

Totally. Because newegg is totally not cashing on the cryptocurrency craze right now...

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Totally thinking if buying two or three if these, I'm so into profitability with mining now :D. Hopefully I can find the right coin to mine, or I'll join an alternating pool :). Thanks for this btw.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Totally thinking if buying two or three if these, I'm so into profitability with mining now :D. Hopefully I can find the right coin to mine, or I'll join an alternating pool :). Thanks for this btw.

oh wow didnt expect anyone to use it but good for you 

Specs

Just looked up on Centre Com and I can get it delivered to me in QLD with parcel protection for $1,218.06, with PC Case Gear you can get three XFX ones for $1,192.74. With CPL you have to pick it up in Melbourne for $1,185. So this isn't that great of a deal compared to other places. Though still thanks for bringing my attention to it.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!