Building first PC

boorjiusss

Hello everyone,

Hope all of you are doing great.

I'm planning to build my own PC. I am a software developer and photographer. I also make web pages so I use design tools. So I will be using this for software development, editing photos and videos at up to 6K, web development, app development, and some gaming in free time. I'll be using 2-3 monitor configuration.

https://www.pccomponentes.com/configurador/ I'm from Spain and this is the link where I'm going to buy all the parts so if someone could configure something that fits for me there I would be pleased.

Thank you so much.

1 minute ago, boorjiusss said:

Hello everyone,

Hope all of you are doing great.

I'm planning to build my own PC. I am a software developer and photographer. I also make web pages so I use design tools. So I will be using this for software development, editing photos and videos at up to 6K, web development, app development, and some gaming in free time. I'll be using 2-3 monitor configuration.

https://www.pccomponentes.com/configurador/ I'm from Spain and this is the link where I'm going to buy all the parts so if someone could configure something that fits for me there I would be pleased.

Thank you so much.

What’s your budget?

Quote me or mention me at @Shrekpad so I get notified 
pc specs:
CPU: 
Intel i7 8700K MOBO: ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming RAM: 16GB (2x8) DDR4 G Skill TridentZ 3000 MHz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING OC CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv STORAGE: Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 NVME SSD,
T-Force Delta RGB 250GB SSD, 4TB Seagate Barracuda HDD PSU: 750 Watt EVGA SuperNova G3 MONITERDell S2716DGR 1440p 144hz G-Sync, BenQ PD2700U 4K 60hz CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i RGB Platinum OS: Windows 10

1 minute ago, Shrekpad said:

What’s your budget?

I don't have one. But 3000€ more or less.

2 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

image.png.58f3722840e08b1b6a699d2c313e99c3.png

image.png.35bbcfc5b364a11f0b072216308e56e7.png

Why AMD chipset and not Intel i9?

28 minutes ago, boorjiusss said:

editing photos and videos at up to 6K

Just now, boorjiusss said:

Why AMD chipset and not Intel i9?

because amd is currently better than intel i9 for the tasks you specified. for extra 200 euros, you can get the 3950x, which is 16cores 32 threads. there isn't an intel consumer cpu capable of that.

I would go with boggy77's list, it seems very reasonable.