Linus, change the name of the LMG Clips channel to LinusTechClips

QuaKe5943

I don't think they will, probably for the same reason they don't change the name of their other channels like TechQuickie

17 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

I don't think they will, probably for the same reason they don't change the name of their other channels like TechQuickie

I think the main issue is that they would have the rebrand the channel. Update the channel art and everything. Also people would get confused if they searched up LMG Clips and the channel didn't pop up.

LinusTechTips

LinusTechClips

They're visually and phonetically too similar. It would create confusion both for consumers and the LMG team. Imagine being at the office and frequently trying to figure out if someone said "clips" or "tips".

Additionally LMG runs many different channels. Calling it LinusTechClips wouldn't be technically correct if they include clips from TechLinked or other channels.

4 hours ago, harryk said:

LinusTechTips

LinusTechClips

They're visually and phonetically too similar. It would create confusion both for consumers and the LMG team. Imagine being at the office and frequently trying to figure out if someone said "clips" or "tips".

Additionally LMG runs many different channels. Calling it LinusTechClips wouldn't be technically correct if they include clips from TechLinked or other channels.

That is true, but I still think that as the LMG clips channel isn't as big as the other LTT channels, they could probably get away with it. Also it could work as unintended clickbait to get more views lol.

Considering it's all WAN show clips... They could also name it "WAN Clips".
WAN as in "one" when you read it out loud, which are individually clipped portions of the WAN show... so... No? ok ...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

It's a great name. bravo...

And leads to new merch, co branded Lays,

LinusTechChips

🖥️ Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS  ** Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz ** Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB Zotac 1070ti 🖥️
🖥️ Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400  ** Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply Thermaltake +80 Bronze Thermaltake PSU 🖥️

🍎 2012 iMac i7 27";  2007 MBP 2.2 GHZ; Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHZ; B&W G3; Quadra 650; Mac SE 🍎

🍎 iPad Air2; iPhone SE 2020; iPhone 5s; AppleTV 4k 🍎