FPS "Issues" in Minecraft

MysticWolf

Seems like your settings have been changed in NVIDIA's Systemcontrolpanel. There is somewhere a setting to force V-Sync and since you have a 144hz Monitor, that seems pretty plausable to me.

Inside of the NVIDIA Control Panel I turned off Vertical sync and unchecked "Enable G-SYNC". This seemed to help in less strenuous scenarios like when I created a new world. I was getting 200-500 FPS. I guess in my scenario with my world it didn't help much because I was barely even seeing 143 FPS. It's weird, because I don't really have that much comparability speaking. Perhaps that's just how it is. I'm going to try giving Minecraft more RAM. I have 32 GB total, so will do 16 like suggested.

The other suggestion is, reducing your entity count as it tanks performance a lot.

Am I the only one that thinks that minecraft performances depends on the seed you get? Ive gotten seeds where I land on empty greenlands and I get +120fps, but when I get in jungles or forests I get 70-80fps and stutters. As a 8 year old minecraft player, Ive found that using anything above 16 chunks in render distance is a no no. Blocks will sometimes wont even register being broken when using higher render distances. I seriously recomend leaving your render distance at 12, that works for me and keeps my fps most of the times above 120. BTW Im using a mobile 1080, I have 10gb of ram allocated, and try to have no background apps running. If you really want to get some nice performance get the windows 10 version, Im always above 200fps in that version, Idk why tbh.

So I've actually had this happening to me for a while also. I'm still yet to find a fix for it. My PC is somewhat decent yet i'm still experiencing lag. I've also tried allocating more RAM to MC Optifine reinstalling JAVA etc...  It was actually the same as this on my old PC. When i built my new PC i reused the RAM and SSD/HHD so maybe it has something to do with this? 

R5 3600

RADEON RX 5700XT (OC)

16GB DDR4 3000MHz RAM

1920x1080p 144Hz

LATEST JAVA/DRIVERS

16 hours ago, Nalgasp3ludas said:

Am I the only one that thinks that minecraft performances depends on the seed you get?

Kinda true, some biomes are harder to generate and harder to render than others. Not really a seed thing, more a biome thing.