Buying some computer parts off clist.

ShiverMePenguins

FT03? Looks good :)

yep. :) the yahoo decided that he wanted to buy extra long red cables for the build. it annoys me when people get like 5 ft. of cable they don't need.

Haha 5ft lol I like the layout of the FT03. If only it had a window facing out :P

the layout is interesting. it will be hard finding very good 80mm fans though. the ones i have right now are silenx something. at 100% they make no noise but move too little air for my taste. anyone know of good 80mm fans?

and no, i will not buy noctua. and no, i will not buy corsair.

the layout is interesting. it will be hard finding very good 80mm fans though. the ones i have right now are silenx something. at 100% they make no noise but move too little air for my taste. anyone know of good 80mm fans?

Me too. I detest corsair fans. Well is yours the SilenX Effizio? I'd like to recommend the Gelid Wing and Scythe GT fans. Iirc they have 80mm ones or was it 92mm. Whoops! :)

cooler master is good.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103081

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Me too. I detest corsair fans. Well is yours the SilenX Effizio? I'd like to recommend the Gelid Wing and Scythe GT fans. Iirc they have 80mm ones or was it 92mm. Whoops! :)

silenx effizio yeah.

gelid has a 80mm fan, i'm going to check it out.

holy shit gelid wants 15$ for each 80mm fan. oh my grob.

i'm considering researching into what would make a good fan testing rig, apart from a real world test, then seeing if the community wants to assist with funding this. because many of these fans are 10$ each and all of their specs are cray cray unbelievable.