Need advice building a video editing machine.

I’m planning on building a system for video editing, I’m looking to spend about 2000 USD. I mainly want it for a 4K editing set up, with some 1440 gaming thrown in.  I’m looking to run Davinci Resolve as my editing software. I’m going to run a 1440p 144hz monitor, and a 4k TV. Here’s a list of what I want to buy, I would welcome any advice or comments.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Hi! Great system at it's core.

Here's 2 recommendations: skip the strix version and go for the gigabyte version of the 2070 super. Its costs 80 bucks less.

Use the money you saved on an air cooler (nh d15 or dark rock pro 4 or the assasin 3, avoid the corsair a500 at all costs). And skip the conductonaut unless you wanna overclock since it's not gonna make a massive difference when applied on top of the ihs. Also since you are editing and gaming, I'd recommend getting an external harddrive (like this one https://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Desktop-External-Hard-Drive/dp/B07CQJBSQL/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=8tb+external&qid=1587228781&refresh=1&sr=8-3&swrs=5DF90A0B3A00FAD3308F82C66FE9B968) openng the case and then chucking the harddrive into your case. You'll have a lot of storage for the video files and you save about 80 bucks getting the external version (and throwing away the casing) rather than your regular internal one.

Edit: fixing grammatical errors

• CPU
    r5 5600x
  • Motherboard
    Arous b550 pro ac v1
  • RAM
    Tcreate 32gb ddr4 3600 cl18
  • GPU
    1660 super
  • Storage
    SN570 1tb
  • PSU
    Corsair CX750
  • Audio
    Lots of chi-fi iems
  • Operating System
    Windows 11 (lastest)

You can get a better NZXT CASE (H 510i) for the same price with better RGB 

1 minute ago, KaustubhC1105 said:

You can get a better NZXT CASE (H 510i) for the same price with better RGB 

I'd strongly recommend against that since it's closed off and the "intelligent" part of the case is useless for most people since cam is so buggy

• CPU
    r5 5600x
  • Motherboard
    Arous b550 pro ac v1
  • RAM
    Tcreate 32gb ddr4 3600 cl18
  • GPU
    1660 super
  • Storage
    SN570 1tb
  • PSU
    Corsair CX750