Credibility Stuffs

piplupgao

^^^^^See poll^^^^^

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

depends.

if it's a good answer, then no, why should it?^^

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I am 14 and were 13 for sometime while on the forum. Absolutely not

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Nah, correct info is the same no matter the person who gives it you.

Anyone needs to be able to prove what they are saying is true with evidence of some form, age isn't really a factor.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

I don't get this whole "I'm 13 now (but still technically the first 12 year old)" and Lanoi being all like I'm one of the youngest people here. Who gives a shit? It's like they're bragging, fighting or something. "I'm the youngest on this forum!" -"No you're not I am"

<_< 

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

Im sure everyone that is like 14 is going to come into here and be like "oh im 14 and im right all the time"

If you give a good answer, it doesnt matter, as if age mattered in the first place.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

I suspect that most people on this forum are aged between 12 and 15 This would explain the poor post quality in most threads.

They are going to answer "no" to your poll because they are in the same age range as you, and humans like to relate to other humans and be parts of groups.

I suspect that most people on this forum are aged between 12 and 15 This would explain the poor post quality in most threads.

They are going to answer "no" to your poll because they are in the same age range as you.

So, what your saying is, you think the majority of us are under 15? I would disagree.

A 5 year old could tell me that a 760 is worse than a 780 if he had proper knowledge of the topic. Just because you are young doesnt mean you dont know what you are talking about. Also, why would we lie to make it seem like he is credible when he isnt because of his age?

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

So, what your saying is, you think the majority of us are under 15? I would disagree.

A 5 year old could tell me that a 760 is worse than a 780 if he had proper knowledge of the topic. Just because you are young doesnt mean you dont know what you are talking about. Also, why would we lie to make it seem like he is credible when he isnt because of his age?

Yes. I would bet money on the fact that the majority of the users on this forum are under 16.

I have no problem, I was 13 when I started getting into enthusiast stuff, but then again I installed my first operating system and messed around in the BIOS in 2nd grade.

So, no. I wouldn't treat you any different;

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz Motherboard: MSI Z87 G43 RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked Case: Bitfenix Ronin

Storage: 120 GB Samsung 840 series SSD, WD Green 2TB PSU: XFX core edition 650W Display(s): ASUS VE228H 21.5IN 1080P Cooling: CM Hyper 212+

Keyboard: Microsoft P.O.S Mouse: Corsair Raptor M40 Sound: Sennheiser PC 330 Headset

Yes. I would bet money on the fact that the majority of the users on this forum are under 16.

I still disagree. I would say 15-25 is the majority here.

I also see you have nothing to say to the rest of my post.

I still disagree. I would say 15-25 is the majority here.

I also see you have nothing to say to the rest of my post.

It was dumb so I didnt bother responding to it.

There is no way to know for sure. Even googles demographics and analytics are also just a guess.

It was dumb so I didnt bother responding to it.

Ouch. That hurt me.

Depends, when I was 14 I actually talked to a lot of people 18 to 20 years old online and usually this was because we had a common interest like gaming.  If your not ignorant and you don't have an especially squeaky voice (and I'm talking about per-pubescent squeaky) then I hardly notice peoples ages.

(and I'm talking about per-pubescent squeaky) then I hardly notice peoples ages.

about that.....

luckily audio filters are a thing

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

about that.....

luckily audio filters are a thing

And don't get me wrong I will really notice your age because of it, but if the person is decent and somewhat knowledgeable, then I won't discriminate :D.  And if that person is a complete moron, then they are a moron no matter what their age is. 

Age doesn't matter.

Most people are not under 16 on this forum.

Voice doesn't matter.

The cake is a lie.

There, your questions laid to rest.

Although i voted yes in the poll, it really depends on the situation as both the way you answer and the content that is being questioned will definitely effect how credible your answer is viewed.

You want a black or white answer? -_-

YES!

Because more then NO.

And implying that not being 13 means your older in  his context.

Thats what you get from unprecise polls.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

They are going to answer "no" to your poll because they are in the same age range as you, and humans like to relate to other humans and be parts of groups.

Especially at Teen Times.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.