Building my First Gaming PC need some tips

- AMD Ryzen 3600x unlocked (with Wraith cooler)$199.99 OR AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (with cooler)$85.00

- Sapphire 11293-03-40G Radeon Nitro+ Rx 5700 Xt $439.00

- Samsung 970 EVO SSD 500GB $99.99

-  (B450 Tomahawk) $114.97

- G.skill RipJaws 2x8 (16GB) $77.99

- Seagate 2TB HDD $49.99

-Asus Tuf Mid tower $169.99

Thermaltake 80+ Gold 700W $139.63

Any advice on monitors around $200-$300?

Just now, NZgamer said:

Country and budget?

$1500-$2000

USA

3 minutes ago, Xerxey said:

Any advice on monitors around $200-$300?

I just ordered an AOC 24G2(U) based off reviews I watched. It's a 1080p 24 inch IPS panel with 144hz and it was cheap where I live (189€). It is sold out quick every time they restock though.

$100 is way too expensive for 500GB in a gaming PC. You can save some cash here and there and get a much better GPU.

4 minutes ago, Xerxey said:

$1500-$2000

USA

Try this:

Red and black color theme, which you can improve if you do not overspend on the case (The TUF case is not that good anyway)

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/WHNgXL/nzxt-h510-atx-mid-tower-case-ca-h510b-br

Feel free to step it up to this:

Edited by Fasauceome

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

14 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

$100 is way too expensive for 500GB in a gaming PC. You can save some cash here and there and get a much better GPU.

Try this:

Red and black color theme, which you can improve if you do not overspend on the case (The TUF case is not that good anyway)

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/WHNgXL/nzxt-h510-atx-mid-tower-case-ca-h510b-br

Feel free to step it up to this:

I appreciate it, took me forever just to look at what I got. You just did it in an instant. I'll go ahead and do just that. 

3 minutes ago, Xerxey said:

I appreciate it, took me forever just to look at what I got. You just did it in an instant. I'll go ahead and do just that. 

go ahead and add some fans too since the H510 only cones with one intake and one exhaust, Corsair makes decent LED fans for cheap prices.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/bZbwrH/corsair-af120-led-2018-red-52-cfm-120mm-fan-co-9050080-ww

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Do you have any recommendations with cases? I'd prefer one that comes with a couple. Also, can you explain to me why the tuf case isn't so good? I've seen good reviews on it.

9 minutes ago, Xerxey said:

Do you have any recommendations with cases? I'd prefer one that comes with a couple. Also, can you explain to me why the tuf case isn't so good? I've seen good reviews on it.

Fractal Meshify C

Corsair 275R airflow

Pantecks Eclipse P400a

Those are good ariflow cases and there are lots of others out there.   You can easily augment any case with fans though.  I replaced all my fans in my case with a 5-pack of Arctic 120mm PWM PST fans.  They are working great and the ability to chain them together.  I have 3 on the front of the case(intake) using only 1 fan header and then 2 on the back of the case (exhaust) running on another fan header..  I only needed to setup the intact fan curve in the bios and the exhaust fan curve.  They run fairly quiet as well.

Another thing I want to point out - I just built my pc (first time builder) about a month ago now.  The one thing I would recommend is to get an aftermarket CPU cooler for one reason only - Noise.  The wraith cooler works and will keep the CPU temps reasonable but mine was quite noisy.   If fan noises does not bother you, then you will be fine.

1 hour ago, Xerxey said:

The case isn't awful but for the price it's not exactly outstanding. And as always, ASUS loves to charge a price premium for their branding. Of course, if you like the look of the case, it fits in your budget so hardly an issue.

Primary PC:

• 1 month later...
On 4/18/2020 at 2:37 AM, merco said:

I just ordered an AOC 24G2(U) based off reviews I watched. It's a 1080p 24 inch IPS panel with 144hz and it was cheap where I live (189€). It is sold out quick every time they restock though.

How is your experience with the monitor?

6 hours ago, RusselTheMuscle said:

How is your experience with the monitor?

I already told you in that other thread :D 

1 hour ago, merco said:

I already told you in that other thread :D 

Oh my bad. I didn't read your name. Sorry