Which MBO should I get for Ryzen 7 3700x?

Hello everyone. I was wondering which motherboard should I get for 3700x. I want to get Taichi x570 but is little too expensive for my budget. What should I do? What to buy? 

And one more question. I want to build AIO 3x120mm on the top of the Case and my budget for the case is around 75$. Thanks for the help.

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU Cooler be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler $86.46 @ B&H
Motherboard Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard $189.99 @ B&H
Case Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case $98.99 @ Walmart
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total $375.44
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-17 14:27 EDT-0400  

This board should offer about everything you really need, with very similar VRM capabilities to the Taichi.

I'd suggest going with a high-end air cooler instead of an AIO, for superior reliability and potentially lower noise. (an alternative to the DRP4 would be the NH-D15 chromax.black, but that's slightly more expensive)

The Meshify C is a great all-around case, and while it is over $75, with the money saved on the motherboard and CPU cooler you could probably afford it.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

kind of depends what features you need or want, quality of power delivery is a consideration as well. You could probably still buy a B450 or X470 board if you don't specifically need gen 4 pcie but want to get other features on board.

Decide your requirements in terms of built in: Wifi, High Speed LAN ports, number of USB ports and headers, number of sata ports, thunderbolt compatibility etc
Keep in mind that if you find a great deal that's missing one of your needs you can just price out a pci-e card that adds what you need

I agree the Tuf X570 is a pretty good choice in terms of solid overall board, definitely worth looking at depending what you need in terms of features

3 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:
PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU Cooler be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler $86.46 @ B&H
Motherboard Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard $189.99 @ B&H
Case Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case $98.99 @ Walmart
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total $375.44
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-17 14:27 EDT-0400  

This board should offer about everything you really need, with very similar VRM capabilities to the Taichi.

I'd suggest going with a high-end air cooler instead of an AIO, for superior reliability and potentially lower noise.

The Meshify C is a great all-around case, and while it is over $75, with the money saved on the motherboard and CPU cooler you could probably afford it.

Yes, I saw that motherboard but someone told me not to get it. I dont remember why but I know I didn't want to take it after that, now I will probably go with TuF. 

Its pretty good case, I wi try to find more like that. 

I will go with Liquid Freezer II 360, that's for sure. 

8 minutes ago, Arrogath said:

kind of depends what features you need or want, quality of power delivery is a consideration as well. You could probably still buy a B450 or X470 board if you don't specifically need gen 4 pcie but want to get other features on board.

Decide your requirements in terms of built in: Wifi, High Speed LAN ports, number of USB ports and headers, number of sata ports, thunderbolt compatibility etc
Keep in mind that if you find a great deal that's missing one of your needs you can just price out a pci-e card that adds what you need

I agree the Tuf X570 is a pretty good choice in terms of solid overall board, definitely worth looking at depending what you need in terms of features

Yea I know I can go with B450 one but I know myself and I know I will buy x570. So better to get it now. Okay for now it's Tuf x570. 

P. S. Which Ram should I buy for 3700x. I love rgb but its not main thing. I think I should go with 3600Mhz but which one is question? Again I dont want expensive one. 

Edited by Salemanijak

19 minutes ago, MarfP said:

Yes, Taichi would be the dream, but since it's a bit expensive Tuf and Steel Legend would be my choice for the sub 200$ price.. 

Yes that Taichi whould be the best.. Okay, then I will go with TUF. Thanks for the answer.