Help needed, Looking for Sub-Woofer plus USB port question.

Ridska

Im looking for a Sub-Woofer and i need your help, budget between 135 Euros to 160 euros max, any model suggestion is welcome. 

I have a pair of audio pro Addon fives, I'm going to hook my FX audio DAC/AMP DAC-X6's  Right and Left channel to the Right and Left channel of the speakers or connect a optical cable between the speakers and the DAC, And connect the Sub-woofer to the Addons fives via the speakers sub out connection. I am very well aware that the Addon fives have a build in amp, But i'm going to use my DAC/AMP's interface to switch between from my headphones to the addon fives and vise versa.  Below will be a picture of my DAC/AMP's ports and the ports of my speaker. 

Also, Another thing, See the Addon fives have a USB 2.0 port behind it and it was intended by the manufacturer to be used with one of there modules, The RX100 Bluetooth module, But the said module has been discontinued along with the speakers that i use. My question is that is there a chance for me to connect a audio control deck to the USB 2.0 that in the back of the speaker to control the volume of the speakers themselves ? 

The reason i want to do this is because i do not want to use the remote control that is provided by the manufacturer sense i find it clumsy to use. a big PHAT knob that's hooked up back of the speakers to the USB 2.0 port sounds better imo. 

Thank you with sprinkles on top. 

Spoiler

61fI%2By7K2KL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Spoiler

DSC_5771-scaled.jpg

(⌐■_■) 

For a better volume knob, take a look at Nobsound's offerings on Amazon or AliExpress.

I use an MC102 on my own speakers, but they also have a big preamp option.

7 hours ago, ShearMe said:

For a better volume knob, take a look at Nobsound's offerings on Amazon or AliExpress.

I use an MC102 on my own speakers, but they also have a big preamp option.

any suggestion on a sub woofer to work with my Audio Pro Addon fives ? and do you think that if i use the Right and left channels on my DAC/AMP and hook them upto the Addon fives, will it work? and about the knob, i was asking this forum if i buy the knob and hook it up to the back port of the USB port of the addon fives, will that knob work?? 

(⌐■_■)