AMD Embraces Gamers With AMD Rewards Program

4960X

Looks a tad fake, like someone just photoshopped or modded GeForce Experience to have some form of AMD-theme. Multiple elements look to be exactly the same as in Nvidia's version.

I don't know if it's just me, but seems fishy.

Its real, been earning since I got my card weeks ago.

Project Tank

CPU: Intel i5 4670k :: Motherboard: Asus Z87 Pro :: RAM: 2x4GB Patroit 1866Mhz Intel Extreme Masters Edition :: GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 280X :: Case: Fractal Design Define R2 XL :: Storage: 1TB Western Digital Black,3TB Western Digital Green, 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD :: PSU: XFX Pro Series Black Edition 850W :: Display(s): LG 23EA63V :: Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler.

Instead of a rewards program, AMD should just get their retailers to lower the damn prices of their gaming cards for people who want to use them to game.

AMD can't do that without forcing to withdraw their cards from sale to them which no one would ever do... It's all up to the retailer.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

All those people saying that AMD isn't taking as much care of gamers as they are miners.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

AMD can't do that without forcing to withdraw their cards from sale to them which no one would ever do... It's all up to the retailer.

Yes I know, I was just making a joke :)

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

This seems like a really cool idea. The rewards are also great. I'm sure the gpus take eons to get enough points for, but it is still cool.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

I tried installing the software but it crashes non-stop for me. Anybody else have the same problem?