IS this system still worth in 2020

DangerRig
4 minutes ago, Pickles - Lord of the Jar said:

That is a hard one really. Not sure. I would just wait for things to clear up then hustle your ass off. 

You could maybe look into making masks for people. Sell them for about 35-200% above your actual cost. If a mask costs you 35 cents to make, you sell it for 3 dollars. Sell a few hundred it adds up. As to how you would sell them online, that is another question. 

HAHAHAHA thats the right thing. But many people already get into it

3 minutes ago, DangerRig said:

HAHAHAHA thats the right thing. But many people already get into it

It is an option. Either way, if you look, there is always a way to make a buck. You could even offer to get people groceries and charge them a couple of bucks for your time. :) You got a good head on you kiddo. You'll find a way. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

3 minutes ago, Pickles - Lord of the Jar said:

It is an option. Either way, if you look, there is always a way to make a buck. You could even offer to get people groceries and charge them a couple of bucks for your time. :) You got a good head on you kiddo. You'll find a way. 

Thanks a lot

Just now, DangerRig said:

Thanks a lot

You got it!

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

Depending on what type of games that you like, find some old games that are considered classics. There are many great old games out there that are fun, they just don't have the latest and greatest graphics. Try some of the older Command and Conquer games like Red Alert 2, you could probably even get by with Red Alert 3, I think I had that in like 2007. Counter Strike GO would probably run on low settings. There are even many great shooters from back when, try finding an original copy of Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Fear, Bioshock, Call of Duty 2, etc etc. There are many options besides telling him that his hardware sucks and to deal with it. You could even go older and check out some of the DRM free games.