screen capture always at 96 dpi

frozensun

Hey guys,I wanted to print a parts of the screen I select  but no matter how big part I select  with any of the programs for screen capturing (snagit,gadwin print screen), they capture the image at 96 dpi (no matter V/H resolution).

Can I capture screen, with at least 150 dpi?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

2 minutes ago, Zagna said:

firefox and chrome,doesn't matter...

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

2 minutes ago, frozensun said:

firefox and chrome,doesn't matter...

Then check the link, there's instructions for taking screenshots at 2x DPI or more.

48 minutes ago, Zagna said:

Then check the link, there's instructions for taking screenshots at 2x DPI or more.

I need to cap parts of the screen manually I select with software,not full screen,

2 minutes ago, frozensun said:

I need to cap parts of the screen manually I select with software,not full screen,

So just use an image editor to crop it.