Help installation of hyper 212 be rgb

Hey, sorry for the dumb questions, im really new on all this. Ive done a previous post where i tried to see which cooler was the best, i chose hyper 212 be rgb, the thing is now that i got some questions.

1. My motherboard (asus tuf b365m gaming plus) has one rgb header (4pin) and a argb header (3pin)m the 4 pin is already in use, can i use the 4pin connector from the rgb fan on the 3pin argb header?

2. The molex connector, first time dealing with them, i havent opened my pc at all so i dont know whats behind it, the cooler comes with a molex connector, will i find an easy molex connector from my power suply when i open the PC? Im asking this before i open because i want to be really cautious, and im really new at this.

3. If i get spaces problems when installing the cooler can i remove de ram, mount the fan, and then just put the ram back? ofcourse everything shat down.

Thanks for all the help on previous post and the future help here! really appreciate it, sorry for (if) bad english.

PD: I havent done anything yet, i want to have all sorted before getting inside the pc.

1. No. 12V 4pin RGB and 5V 3pin ARGB are different. You will blow up stuff by connecting wrong connectors.

2. I think molex is for powering the small RGB controller coming with the cooler. Molex is dying connector and its doubtful that your PSU has it by default. I recommend looking for molex to SATA or RGB splitter instead.

3. Yes.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LogicalDrm said:

1. No. 12V 4pin RGB and 5V 3pin ARGB are different. You will blow up stuff by connecting wrong connectors.

2. I think molex is for powering the small RGB controller coming with the cooler. Molex is dying connector and its doubtful that your PSU has it by default. I recommend looking for molex to SATA or RGB splitter instead.

3. Yes.

If i get a moler to sata splitter, i just connect it to the sata header and it should work?

42 minutes ago, TomasFer said:

If i get a moler to sata splitter, i just connect it to the sata header and it should work?

Its either molex to SATA adapter OR RGB splitter.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

12 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Thanks! I opened the behind of the case and found this one, this should be the molex from the power suply right? or could it come from somewhere else

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-12 at 1.41.16 PM.jpeg

2 minutes ago, TomasFer said:

Thanks! I opened the behind of the case and found this one, this should be the molex from the power suply right? or could it come from somewhere else

Sure looks like molex.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv