Is there anything you would change in this build?

ooof.u

I'm building for the first time a gaming PC and my budget for it is around 700€ for the components, I'm going to start buying them on my birthday that is in 13 days and I wanted to make sure everything was perfect and adequate for the price I have.

Is there anything that I can change in this build to make it better?

Motherboard- MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX

CPU- Ryzen 5 1600 AF

GPU- MSI Geforce 1660 Super Gaming X

RAM- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO (8x2 GB) 3000 MHz 

SSD- Gigabyte 256 GB M.2 NVMe

HDD- Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM

PSU- Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 400W 80+ Gold

Thank you! :) 

If you can spend a couple extra bucks on 3600mhz RAM, I'd recommend that. Ryzen seems to perform the best with 3200mhz or 3600mhz RAM, and it isn't much more expensive than 3000mhz. Also, Corsair's stuff seems to be a bit expensive for what you get.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/n6RgXL/gskill-ripjaws-v-16-gb-2-x-8-gb-ddr4-3600-memory-f4-3600c18d-16gv

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/rsWfrH/corsair-vengeance-rgb-pro-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3000-memory-cmw16gx4m2c3000c15

If you go with the G.skill RAM, it's actually higher clocked and you save cash.

2 minutes ago, juandeag2k said:

1660 Super is recommended to run with a 450W PSU.

Yeah but it only draws like 120 watts or so

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, juandeag2k said:

Just now, Fasauceome said:

Should I change it to a Corsair CX450 80+ Bronze? It's the same price so I wouldn't mind (even tough the be quiet one has gold efficiency)

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:
5 minutes ago, juandeag2k said:

A higher Watt PSU never hurt anyone, and doesn't cost much more to go for a 450W-500W PSU. It also means that if you want to do overclocking or system upgrades down the line, you don't also have to buy a new PSU. 

2 minutes ago, Jedimaster99 said:

A higher Watt PSU never hurt anyone, and doesn't cost much more to go for a 450W-500W PSU. It also means that if you want to do overclocking or system upgrades down the line, you don't also have to buy a new PSU. 

Yeah but you also recommended a Seasonic S12III which is just a much worse unit

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

Yeah but you also recommended a Seasonic S12III which is just a much worse unit

it's not the same person xd I tought it was aswell

8 minutes ago, ooof.u said:

Should I change it to a Corsair CX450 80+ Bronze? It's the same price so I wouldn't mind (even tough the be quiet one has gold efficiency)

I would recommend keeping the pure power 11 since it has 2 PCIe connectors but the CX450 only has one.

Primary PC:

3 hours ago, Jedimaster99 said:

If you can spend a couple extra bucks on 3600mhz RAM, I'd recommend that. Ryzen seems to perform the best with 3200mhz or 3600mhz RAM, and it isn't much more expensive than 3000mhz. Also, Corsair's stuff seems to be a bit expensive for what you get.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/n6RgXL/gskill-ripjaws-v-16-gb-2-x-8-gb-ddr4-3600-memory-f4-3600c18d-16gv

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/rsWfrH/corsair-vengeance-rgb-pro-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3000-memory-cmw16gx4m2c3000c15

If you go with the G.skill RAM, it's actually higher clocked and you save cash.

the 1600af can't drive 3600 ram. so the 3000 ram op picked is fine.

But why the Ryzen 1600 ? Getting it used? Or new? If new, is it that much cheaper than a 2600 or 3600 ?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

3 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

But why the Ryzen 1600 ? Getting it used? Or new? If new, is it that much cheaper than a 2600 or 3600 ?

I can only use 700€ on the components and the price of my components in total right now is around 680€ (I'm from Portugal and some of these are REALLY expensive) and the 3600 is 85€ more than the 1600 AF.

I am upgrading in the future though, I already had the 3600 in mind for the next upgrade, I just need to save some more money haha