Ryzen 5 3600 High Temp With Stock Cooler

Hi I am using Ryzen 5 3600 3.6Ghz with stock cooler my cpu idle temp is around 57 to 60 C And Also my room temp us 35 C i am using msi forge 100r cabinet having 2 120mm fans at front and 1 fan at backside. Is it normal temps For My Cpu ???

+25°C over room temp is actualy very good for that CPU !

To be fair your room temp is 35.. A new CPU cooler will benefit you, as will more case fans. In the meantime you could try running it without the side panel off.

AMD R9 5900X | Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 EVO, T30,TL-C12 Pro
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14 1.5v
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1496 | WD SN850, SN850X, SN770
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact RGB, Many CFM's

i got an after market cooler and my temps, stayed at 40-60 degrees as well since the voltage will usually spike up to 1.475 when trying to boost on its own . it boosts higher than stock cooler though(3.9 Ghz all core on stock cooler and 4.05 all core on aftermarket but can still boost at 4.2 on two cores.). i enabled PBO and it boosts higher(4.15 all core) but temps spike up to 72 degrees. so i just overclocked it to 4.2 Ghz at 1.35V and lo and behold. its stable and idle now stays at about 35-45 degrees and heats at max of about 71 when full load.

also we almost have the same room temp (mine is 33 degrees C since its literally summer here)

Im with the mentaility of "IF IM NOT SURE IF ITS ENOUGH COOLING, GO OVERKILL"

CURRENT PC SPECS    

CPU             Ryzen 5 3600 (Formerly Ryzen 3 1200)

GPU             : ASUS RX 580 Dual OC (Formerly ASUS GTX 1060 but it got corroded for some odd reasons)

GPU COOOER      : ID Cooling Frostflow 120 VGA (Stock cooler overheats even when undervolted :()

MOBO            : MSI B350m Bazooka

MEMORY          Team Group Elite TUF DDR4 3600 Mhz CL 16
STORAGE         : Seagate Baracudda 1TB and Kingston SSD
PSU             : Thermaltake Lite power 550W (Gonna change soon as i dont trust this)
CASE            : Rakk Anyag Frost
CPU COOLER      : ID-Cooling SE 207
CASE FANS       : Mix of ID cooling fans, Corsair fans and Rakk Ounos (planned change to ID Cooling)
DISPLAY         : SpectrePro XTNS24 144hz Curved VA panel
MOUSE           : Logitech G603 Lightspeed
KEYBOARD        : Rakk Lam Ang

HEADSET         : Plantronics RIG 500HD

Kingston Hyper X Stinger

and a whole lot of LED everywhere(behind the monitor, behind the desk, behind the shelf of the PC mount and inside the case)

This is a good example of why cooling and airflow is important. I know people have mocked me and my choice of fans, and cooling. The difference between my system and theirs is that I don't have to dial back my overclocks when the summer heat comes, nor do I have to run my fans at full speed. The only time I run my fans at full speed is when I am benchmarking or testing overclocks, but since I've had this thing for eons I don't really need to test, as I already know.

AMD R9 5900X | Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 EVO, T30,TL-C12 Pro
Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 4x8GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14 1.5v
Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3045/1496 | WD SN850, SN850X, SN770
Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact RGB, Many CFM's