Building a new pc after 2 years

So I sold my pc as I was travelling and needed a laptop, but now with quarantine and everything I've decided to build one again.

I am from Ireland and I've picked out this list and I wonder what are people's opinion's on it? I don't have a set budget but would like to limit it around the 1000 euro mark.
Thanks for looking!

Looks real solid! However, I can't recommend building a PC without an SSD, they're wicked fast. The power supply does also seem a little too pricey.

Trash beauty:

CPU: Xeon X5550

GPU: RX 570 4GB (defective)

SSD: Fattydove Racing 240GB

HDD: WD Blue 320GB

Motherboard: HP Z400

Ram: 6x2GB DDR3 1066

PSU: Corsair TX650

6 minutes ago, smazeikis said:

So I sold my pc as I was travelling and needed a laptop, but now with quarantine and everything I've decided to build one again.

I am from Ireland and I've picked out this list and I wonder what are people's opinion's on it? I don't have a set budget but would like to limit it around the 1000 euro mark.
Thanks for looking!

Aw hell nah. At least a 256gb nvme ssd, use 128gb for the boot drive and essential files, and use 128gb to cache the hdd. Otherwise you can flash the bios on the 5700 to the xt's bios and get nearly the same performance. Find a cheaper psu, because in the US it's $85 USD, so... Finally, find some 3600mhz cas 16 latency ram, performance>rgb, however alluring RGB may be.  

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, Donut Dan said:

Looks real solid! However, I can't recommend building a PC without an SSD, they're wicked fast. The power supply does also seem a little too pricey.

Thanks and yes sorry for some reason I just took out the ssd by accident! and the psu is actually only 67£ I don't know why part picker has it at that. but thank you for the feedback!

3 minutes ago, InnerBeast Gaming said:

Aw hell nah. At least a 256gb nvme ssd, use 128gb for the boot drive and essential files, and use 128gb to cache the hdd. Otherwise you can flash the bios on the 5700 to the xt's bios and get nearly the same performance. Find a cheaper psu, because in the US it's $85 USD, so... Finally, find some 3600mhz cas 16 latency ram, performance>rgb, however alluring RGB may be.  

Yes sorry same as the other reply I forgot to add the ssd to the list and the psu is only 67£.

For the ram I didn't actually pick it for the rgb but it was the cheapest one with 3000mhz and cas 15 latency, I was struggling which is better to get the one I chose or 3600mhz cas 16 because of the latency!

I'll look into flashing the 5700 then!

1 minute ago, smazeikis said:

For the ram I didn't actually pick it for the rgb but it was the cheapest one with 3000mhz and cas 15 latency, I was struggling which is better to get the one I chose or 3600mhz cas 16 because of the latency!

DDR4 3200 CL16 actually has the same latency as DDR4 3000 CL15, 10 nanoseconds.

Trash beauty:

CPU: Xeon X5550

GPU: RX 570 4GB (defective)

SSD: Fattydove Racing 240GB

HDD: WD Blue 320GB

Motherboard: HP Z400

Ram: 6x2GB DDR3 1066

PSU: Corsair TX650

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Yes I wanted to get the msi motherboard but unfortunately it's out of stock and the other motherboard  I could find was the asus rog strix b450-f, but that's then another 20£ extra for a motherboard.

Just now, smazeikis said:

Yes I wanted to get the msi motherboard but unfortunately it's out of stock and the other motherboard  I could find was the asus rog strix b450-f, but that's then another 20£ extra for a motherboard.

I highly recommend any of the MAX series since they are guaranteed compatible with third gen Ryzen.

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/products/compare/jcYQzy,h7WBD3,XJbCmG,BHBhP6/

Compare these, all strong performers. Whatever is available to you would be best.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

6 hours ago, smazeikis said:

The X470 gaming plus max works too if it's in stock.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W