Warzone PS4 + K&M - shock!

centurion_08

To make short and sweet.

PC i'm playing on is shit. Can't pass 50fps on lowest settings 1080p. Game looks and runs like a smelly turd. Then i hear consoles have crossplay. Cool, going in with my ps4. Playing controller with my buddy on pc, not quite there yet. I'm hooking up my basic logitech k260 wireless combo from couple of years ago. And check this out, it fucking works. It works staight out of the box.

Virtually no difference. I am shocked, and now we play games together with no problem. Only downside is the lack of FOV in the console version. Guess it would hit performance. To all fellow console players, try it out. It feels awesome. It wasn't really short, still sweet though.

Regards.

That's unreal...and completely unlike the publishers of games such as COD to do anything that remotely resembles putting the players first by giving them options...that are free anyway.

5 hours ago, centurion_08 said:

To make short and sweet.

PC i'm playing on is shit. Can't pass 50fps on lowest settings 1080p. Game looks and runs like a smelly turd. Then i hear consoles have crossplay. Cool, going in with my ps4. Playing controller with my buddy on pc, not quite there yet. I'm hooking up my basic logitech k260 wireless combo from couple of years ago. And check this out, it fucking works. It works staight out of the box.

Virtually no difference. I am shocked, and now we play games together with no problem. Only downside is the lack of FOV in the console version. Guess it would hit performance. To all fellow console players, try it out. It feels awesome. It wasn't really short, still sweet though.

Regards.

Warzone is crap, played one solo game, one kill, one game won. Next.

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?