Extreme Gaming Pc Build

4 minutes ago, Kretoo said:

3440x1440 @+144FPS up to 200FPS on ultra settings

you can't really achieve that with modern hardware in AAA titles. What games did you need this performance level in?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Grabhanem said:

Do you plan to do anything other than game? For pure gaming there's no reason to spend more than about $2500 unless you want to do something crazy with full watercooling, etc. and even that is usually not that much.

I'll be doing photo editing + 1080 video editing, so anything for gaming would be an overkill for my use, I did choose some parts until now, but as I said, i need the best for an open budget, so dunno if I chode the "BEST" parts, I'm gonna be gaming on asus 200hz ultrawide monitor (2k), here is my build until now:

For what games? I don't think there is a single GPU available today capable of doing that FPS on those settings. I don't think even 2x 2080Ti in NVLink could push those frames at that resolution with modern AAA games.

F@H    EOC

8 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

you can't really achieve that with modern hardware in AAA titles. What games did you need this performance level in?

I play everything, I need 200hz @ 2k in fortnite just for example, while 2k @ +100hz for story mode games such as assassin's creed & tomb raider.

have a look at my build until now :

4 minutes ago, jctappel67 said:

For what games? I don't think there is a single GPU available today capable of doing that FPS on those settings. I don't think even 2x 2080Ti in NVLink could push those frames at that resolution with modern AAA games.

2k@200FPS in fortnite, COD, battlefield, 2k@+100FPS for story mode such as resident evil, assassin's creed, tomb raider..etc

all of them at ultra settings

6 minutes ago, Kretoo said:

I play everything, I need 200hz @ 2k in fortnite just for example, while 2k @ +100hz for story games such as assassin's creed & tomb raider.

have a look at my build until now :

1440p, what many gamers tend to call 2k, is not the same as 3440x1440. 2k is technically 2048x1080p, but 2560x1440 is considered 2k as well. 3440x1440 is ultrawide 2k, pretty demanding, you will likely get above 100fps in modern story titles though.

is that specific monitor a must? 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, Kretoo said:

2k@200FPS in fortnite, COD, battlefield, 2k@+100FPS for story mode such as resident evil, assassin's creed, tomb raider..etc

all of them at ultra settings

That's realistic, @boggy77's part list should workm for that 

F@H    EOC

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

is that specific monitor a must?

yup so it fits everything from HDR story games, and high FPS competitive games.

Just now, Kretoo said:

yup so it fits everything from HDR story games, and high FPS competitive games.

then in that budget the 2080 ti that you selected would be the best possible option. 

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

then in that budget the 2080 ti that you selected would be the best possible option. 

what about the other parts? I think they aren't as strong as GPU choice.

1 minute ago, Kretoo said:

what about the other parts? I think they aren't as strong as GPU choice.

@boggy77 made a strong list

Primary PC:

6 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

@boggy77 made a strong list

any stronger? as there is around 1200-2000$ remaining.

1 minute ago, Kretoo said:

any stronger? as there is around 1200-2000$ remaining.

the only GPU better than a 2080 ti for gaming is a custom cooled Titan RTX. Other than that, a water cooled 2080 ti will basically be the highest end available at the moment.

After a certain point, the more money you put into building a PC, the harder it becomes to spend that money effectively on performance.

Primary PC:

Just now, Fasauceome said:

the only GPU better than a 2080 ti for gaming is a custom cooled Titan RTX. Other than that, a water cooled 2080 ti will basically be the highest end available at the moment.

how about decoration stuff such as RGB & other cases?

Well, you can always change out the GPU for a Titan RTX, custom loop watercool the whole thing, and maybe go AMD 3950x so you can can use a PCIE Gen4 nvme ssd. 

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 3.5 GHz 16-Core Processor $737.99 @ Newegg
CPU Cooler Enermax LIQTECH II 360 102.17 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler $136.99 @ Newegg
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX AM4 Motherboard $299.00 @ B&H
Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-2666 Memory $329.99 @ Newegg
Storage HP EX950 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive $299.99 @ Newegg
Video Card Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB ROG Strix Gaming Video Card $1099.99 @ Newegg
Case Metallic Gear NEO Qube ATX Mid Tower Case $114.71 @ Newegg
Power Supply Corsair RMx (2018) 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply $144.99 @ Best Buy
Case Fan Corsair LL120 RGB White with Lighting Node PRO 63 CFM 120 mm Fans $119.99 @ Newegg
Case Fan Corsair LL120 RGB White with Lighting Node PRO 63 CFM 120 mm Fans $119.99 @ Newegg
Monitor Acer PREDATOR X35 bmiphzx 35.0" 3440x1440 200 Hz Monitor $1999.99 @ B&H
Keyboard Logitech G513 Carbon Wired Gaming Keyboard $135.99 @ Newegg
Mouse Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Optical Mouse $149.99 @ Best Buy
Custom Corsair Fan Controller Commander Pro (CL-9011110-WW) $66.99 @ Newegg
Custom Lian Li Strimer RGB PSU Cable $35.65 @ B&H
Custom LIAN LI STRIMER 8 Pins Addressable RGB VGA power cable---- Strimer 8 $29.99 @ B&H
Custom LIAN LI STRIMER 8 Pins Addressable RGB VGA power cable---- Strimer 8 $29.99 @ B&H
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total $5972.21
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-07 17:04 EDT-0400  

Or you can save the $2000 so you can upgrade to a 3080 Ti when that launches in 3 months, and the 10900k Intel cpu when that launches in a couple of weeks. 

27 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

thanks, but there is still 1200-3000$ remaining.

can you choose the BEST missing parts for this build? even if it was spent on RGB, thank you.

9 minutes ago, ErA.l said:

Or you can save the $2000 so you can upgrade to a 3080 Ti when that launches in 3 months, and the 10900k Intel cpu when that launches in a couple of weeks. 

I have another 2000$ for that.

29 minutes ago, ErA.l said:

You have a link to that release date ? I mean Nvidia haven't even announced it yet, so not sure how you can say it is launching in 3 months.

I've choosen some compenent that I need, but confused about the rest, I need the best available choices, open budget, going with AIO only.

4 minutes ago, Slottr said:

What is this pc for? You seem to be overspending left right and center

This is a continuation of this user's other topic for a $6000 gaming PC

Primary PC:

3440x1440 21:9 gaming on ultra settings @+100FPS on story mode games (such as tomb raider, assassin's creed, resident evil>>etc) & 200FPS on competitive games (COD, battlfield, fortnite..etc)