Fans on case

Pcnoob745

Hello!

My pc is pretty much as loud as a server.

I have 1 fan in the front and one in the back. Is it possible that i can remove one of the fans of even both?

Specifications: 

MOBO: AsRock B450 PRO4

PSU: some kind of Corsair 80+ bronze

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600x

GPU Radeon RX590

RAM 16 GB G.skill Ripjaws 3200mhz

Fans: Xilince and Aerocool

Just now, NZgamer said:

I don't recommend that. What motherboard do you have? Make sure the fans are connected directly to the motherboard and not through Molex etc.

I have an ASrock B450 pro4

Specifications: 

GPU Radeon RX590

You should indentify the main source of noise. Maybe it's your CPU cooler fan that is running like a crazy horse.

Before removing them, remember you may be able to change/adjust the speed of the case fans via BIOS or software.

If you need to remove one, I would remove the front one, so at least you have an exhaust fan.

1 minute ago, NZgamer said:

The BIOS on that board should have fan control from my research, so go in there and set the fan curve to how you choose or use a preset

could i also just buy all of them "be quiet!" coolers?

Specifications: 

GPU Radeon RX590

3 minutes ago, Mamonos said:

You should indentify the main source of noise. Maybe it's your CPU cooler fan that is running like a crazy horse.

Before removing them, remember you may be able to change/adjust the speed of the case fans via BIOS or software.

If you need to remove one, I would remove the front one, so at least you have an exhaust fan.

my front fan is sticked with double sided tape lol

Specifications: 

GPU Radeon RX590

No, don't do that yet, just go into your BIOS and see if you can make your current fans quieter

ye will do that tommorow, even maybe today if i have time

Specifications: 

GPU Radeon RX590

9 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

No, don't do that yet, just go into your BIOS and see if you can make your current fans quieter

I think it might be the CPU. The fan is going from like 20% to 60-70% all the time.

Specifications: 

GPU Radeon RX590

Earlier you said it was your case fans

I said it might

Specifications: 

GPU Radeon RX590

4 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

That is why it's so loud, it needs to be properly mounted. Just take this one out if you can't use screws

If that wont fix it, is this cooler fine?

https://www.1a.lv/datoru_komponentes_tikla_produkti/korpuss_dzesesana/coolers/deepcool_ice_gammaxx_200t_universal_cooler_xdcgammaxx200t

dont worry it is no. 1 internet store in Latvia, it wont bite you

Specifications: 

GPU Radeon RX590

3 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

You're confusing me a bit, you said your front fan was being held in with tape. If you don't properly mount a fan it goes super loud like that, so that is why your system is so loud

but there also have been problems with the cpu cooler, that it throttles all the time from normal to ultra speeds. That has been experience for others

Specifications: 

GPU Radeon RX590

On 4/7/2020 at 12:02 PM, Pcnoob745 said:

but there also have been problems with the cpu cooler, that it throttles all the time from normal to ultra speeds. That has been experience for others

Specs and temps?

Are your personally having problems or are you referring to what you've read?

Have you tried lowering fan speeds?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I just checked any my relatively quiet PC at idle is 50dB at the PC, 44 at my monitors and 40dB at my head.

I think this is reasonably quiet, it is an ITX case and my exhaust fan is pegged at 1300RPM so is the source of the noise, I am looking to see if I can quieten it but I suspect the only option is a 4pin Noctua air flow type fan at 1000RPM and I don’t need to spend that much as it’s comfortable quiet already.

Under load it the GPU is the noisy but, raising the at monitor dB to 47.

I am sure there are much quieter systems out there, mine is a budget gaming system in a small form factor to fit in a small space in my tiny house.

I wear headphones so it just needs to stay low enough to not penetrate those.

I certainly don’t notice it when I game, even at full speed.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

On 4/8/2020 at 4:02 AM, Pcnoob745 said:

A couple of suggestions (+ a summary of previous comments):

1. Just like @NZgamer suggested, fix your fan to your case using some screws instead of tape. Once the fans start ramping up, it creates vibrations that make the fans rattle against the case so fixing the fans to the case using screws will prevent any noise coming from that.

2. Invest in more case fans. Decent case fans don't cost too much these days. I'm not sure about the prices in Latvia, but either way it shouldn't be too much. Contrary to what you might think more case fans can better air flow, and relieve some of the thermal load that your CPU cooler is handling. This will reduce the noise from the CPU cooler. Having 2 fans in the front as intake and 1 at the back for exhaust is a fan config most people use.

3. Change your CPU cooler.

4. Change the RPM/RPM curve for your fans.

Do all (or some) and your comp. won't be noisy anymore.

Also, it'd be best if you lay out most of the information before posting (comp. specs. for instance) if you want people to give you sound advice.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG Strix X570-I Gaming | RAM: 16GB 3200 | GPU: MSI RX 5700 Gaming X 8GB | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C | OS: Win 10 | Storage: 250GB WD Blue SSD & 2TB Seagate BarraCuda  | PSU: Corsair HX750i | Display: Hansung TFG32Q14V 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Fractal Design Celcius S24 Blackout | Keyboard: ABKO Hacker K660  | Mouse: G503

On 4/10/2020 at 3:58 AM, Wolololo said:

A couple of suggestions (+ a summary of previous comments):

1. Just like @NZgamer suggested, fix your fan to your case using some screws instead of tape. Once the fans start ramping up, it creates vibrations that make the fans rattle against the case so fixing the fans to the case using screws will prevent any noise coming from that.

2. Invest in more case fans. Decent case fans don't cost too much these days. I'm not sure about the prices in Latvia, but either way it shouldn't be too much. Contrary to what you might think more case fans can better air flow, and relieve some of the thermal load that your CPU cooler is handling. This will reduce the noise from the CPU cooler. Having 2 fans in the front as intake and 1 at the back for exhaust is a fan config most people use.

3. Change your CPU cooler.

4. Change the RPM/RPM curve for your fans.

Do all (or some) and your comp. won't be noisy anymore.

Also, it'd be best if you lay out most of the information before posting (comp. specs. for instance) if you want people to give you sound advice.

the delay tho. Yes it is the CPU cooler. I will ask my dad to buy a new one

Specifications: 

GPU Radeon RX590