Overpaying for a specific motherboard

I was recently putting together a parts list which included the Asrock b450m steel legend. Only problem is, because of a certain pandemic, it's out of stock almost everywhere. With me wanting this build to take place sooner rather than later, I don't want to wait for the regular stocks to come back in. The lowest price I could find in stock on this board right now is $110 for a brand new one on ebay. I had pretty much resolved myself to accepting that I would have to pay the whole $110 for this steel legend, but then I remembered that the MSI B450 Tomahawk max has gotten a lot of good reviews and is only $5 more expensive, and it's in stock at bestbuy right now. 

So, in the opinion of the fine people of this forum, should I A. wait for stock to come back in and buy the steel legend at the $85-$95 it normally retails at, B. Buy the board at its current price, or C. Spend 5 more dollars on the b450 tomahawk max?

thanks

what cpu are you using? the steel legend isn't that great, the msi b450 boards are much better. you can go for the a-pro or gaming plus as well, they should be cheaper than the tomahawk and as good.

2 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

MSI B450-A PRO MAX

MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX

MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX

any of these are better than the steel legend

Something really big i just realized, none of these boards have two m.2 slots, which the steel legend had. I plan on having my old 128gb nvme as my boot drive and a new 1tb nvme as my storage drive, so having 2 m.2 slots for those is essential.

The thing I'm angry about is that the B450m Mortar Max has everything I'm looking for: multiple m.2, 4 dimm slots, and a usbc port. Only problem is that you can't get it in america without importing it.