First time PC builder and I feel i'm entering the deep end.

My PC right now has no GPU and is un-upgradable so I decided to make a PC. here are the parts https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KGDPYH . If you see any discrepancies, and/or incompatible parts or there isn't enough space please tell me. Just need this to be double checked.

You could get more practical with your CPU, PSU and RAM and use that money to get yourself a better video card. You'd end up with a lot more gaming performance for the same cost.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

1 minute ago, GEN. Marygay said:

My PC right now has no GPU and is un-upgradable so I decided to make a PC. here are the parts https://pcpartpicker.com/list/KGDPYH . If you see any discrepancies, and/or incompatible parts or there isn't enough space please tell me. Just need this to be double checked.

Pairing an i7 9700K with a 1660ti is a bit much to be honest. You don't need an i7 for that 1660ti, you're better off getting something like a ryzen 5 3600 or i5 9400(f or non f).

Also there's no point buying windows 10 for 140$ when you can just buy a key online for like 5-10$

Another thing is that for storage you could pick up a 500gb NVME ssd from intel and a 2-3TB hard drive unless you already have a hard drive in which case the SSD is fine.

Honestly i'm hearing i should get a better GPU. And if there's something better i'm all for it, but since i run more CPU heavy games like Arma 3, but i'm also gunning for VR ready, so if you have a GPU that wont throw the cost over 1800$ i'm all for it. So i'm not pairing the CPU with the GPU i'm pairing the GPU to the CPU.

But i'm looking at the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER and that should be pretty good right?