I Need the craziest laptop.

Hello!My custom upgrade 2019 razer blade decided to have to have a mechanical breakdown out of warranty,but luckily I was paying for insurance! I got $5000 back from that and have another $2000 to spend and am looking for ideas. I want some beefy specs, I dont care if it has crap battery,is big as hell, needs 2 chargers, and weighs 30 pounds. Bring me your suggestions please !
I already have a desktop for home use, you see I go places and dont want to game stream.

don't spend all of it save some and buy a new phone save a bit for an upgrade of your desktop

Just now, maxdei said:

don't spend all of it save some and buy a new phone save a bit for an upgrade of your desktop

Phones I currently daily drive- Galaxy fold and Galaxy Z Flip. Desktop is specced out already.

11 hours ago, Thetechfo said:

Phones I currently daily drive- Galaxy fold and Galaxy Z Flip. Desktop is specced out already.

Why don’t you use it to get a good phone rather than gimmicks? 

Also I’m thinking you’re BSing as Razer don’t sell a 5 grand laptop. Even when you put a quadro in it tops out at 4 grand so why would they give you 5 from

insurance? 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

13 hours ago, Thetechfo said:

Hello!My custom upgrade 2019 razer blade decided to have to have a mechanical breakdown out of warranty,but luckily I was paying for insurance! I got $5000 back from that and have another $2000 to spend and am looking for ideas. I want some beefy specs, I dont care if it has crap battery,is big as hell, needs 2 chargers, and weighs 30 pounds. Bring me your suggestions please !
I already have a desktop for home use, you see I go places and dont want to game stream.

Buying a new laptop right now is probably not the best plan given AMD's most recent launch of Ryzen mobile. Their stuff just dropkicked Intel's best into the floor. :D 

S.K.Y.N.E.T. v4.3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RX 6700XT |   Twin 24" Pixio PX248 Prime 1080p 144Hz Displays | 256GB Sabrent NVMe (OS) | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #1 | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #2 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo1TB Western Digital NVMe | 2TB Sabrent NVMe | Intel Wireless-AC 9260