Titain Black Released

TheGrovesyProject101

The new Titan black has been released. I found out this information on the Asus ROGNordic Facebook page which left a link to a Swedish site with information and full specs. This page can be translated in Google chrome. Another place which i have found which anounces the titan black is the evga page on facebook. Finaly NVIDIA also releaced there trailer for the new titan black.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/rognordic
Sweedish site linked in facebook post: http://www.sweclockers.com/nyhet/18325-nvidia-lanserar-geforce-gtx-titan-black

EVGA: http://www.evga.com/articles/00822/
Nvidia Titan black trailer(by NVIDIA): 

The new Titan black has been released. I found out this information on the Asus ROGNordic Facebook page which left a link to a Swedish site with information and full specs. This page can be translated in Google chrome.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/rognordic

Sweedish site linked in facebook post: http://www.sweclockers.com/nyhet/18325-nvidia-lanserar-geforce-gtx-titan-black

Doubtful this is legitimate. Also in the title, the proper spelling is "Released".

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Doubtful this is legitimate. Also in the title, the proper spelling is "Released".

I don't think ROG would post it if it was fake. Also wow a 780 ti with 6gb and the same floating point performance as a Titan...  wow that was so unexpected. (I'm being sarcastic) 

If this is true, then I might sell my 780Tis and buy two Titan Blacks. Could do with the extra VRAM. Even though they look like they'll be around £800

If this is true, then I might sell my 780Tis and buy two Titan Blacks. Could do with the extra VRAM. Even though they look like they'll be around £800

They are £750 Scan has them for pre-order 

They are £750 Scan has them for pre-order 

Ohhh, best get mine on eBay quickly. I think I can get around £500 each for them and then I get paid towards the end of the month. Should work out. (I hope)

Ohhh, best get mine on eBay quickly. I think I can get around £500 each for them and then I get paid towards the end of the month. Should work out. (I hope)

I would only recommend getting them if your running triple 1440p or a 4K monitor tbh.

Two of these and you'd be ready for 4k :)

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I would only recommend getting them if your running triple 1440p or a 4K monitor tbh.

I'm hitting VRAM limits with 3x1080p

I don't think ROG would post it if it was fake. Also wow a 780 ti with 6gb and the same floating point performance as a Titan...  wow that was so unexpected. (I'm being sarcastic) 

I just saw EVGA's post on Facebook, i was wrong... I was not expecting that to come out...

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

I'm hitting VRAM limits with 3x1080p

What on earth are you doing with the cards that means 780Ti SLI is not enough for lower than 4k resolution?

What on earth are you doing with the cards that means 780Ti SLI is not enough for lower than 4k resolution?

AC4, BF4 and a few other games have started hitting VRAM limits. My Skyrim also hits VRAM limits at just 1080p xD

guess I'll be scrapping my newly bought 780 ti too soon. but most likely I'll buy it locally.

Live your life like a dream.

Repost. Also pleze lern 2 spel.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

guess I'll be scrapping my newly bought 780 ti too soon. but most likely I'll buy it locally.

Unless youre doing content creation/ gaming at high resolutions that is a terrible decision. Both cards have identical specs except float point & vram.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Unless youre doing content creation/ gaming at high resolutions that is a terrible decision. Both cards have identical specs except float point & vram.

I rarely game on my work/render rig. only do it just to test or make benches on a 1440p.

I made 2 rig. 

-A computer built good enough for gaming.

-A computer built for work/rendering and a built just for going completely nuts. a total e-peen rig that I will be satisfied.

I for one believe on "when you spend something you have to get investment back from it."

my render/work rig has been feeding me and my family for some times since I assembled it as a successor to my old 1100T.

so it's the only rig that I'm treating for upgrades while my gaming rig is something I just use to play games and waste extra money on so no point investing on this.

Live your life like a dream.

I rarely game on my work/render rig. only do it just to test or make benches on a 1440p.

I made 2 rig.

-A computer built good enough for gaming.

-A computer built for work/rendering and a built just for going completely nuts. a total e-peen rig that I will be satisfied.

I for one believe on "when you spend something you have to get investment back from it."

my render/work rig has been feeding me and my family for some times since I assembled it as a successor to my old 1100T.

so it's the only rig that I'm treating for upgrades while my gaming rig is something I just use to play games and waste extra money on so no point investing on this.

Oh ok well as long as youre going to be taking advantage of the extra capabilities of the Titan then that makes sense. :)