Display issues on my Ultrawide Samsung CF591

NotSoHonestAbe

Hello,

This evening while I was just browsing the internet with night light mode turned on as I normally do I saw noticeable amount of discoloration on the left side of the monitor as well as a much less noticeable amount of similar looking discoloration on the right side of the monitor. I bought this monitor used off of amazon (according to the serial number it was manufactured in 2017). The discoloration seems to not go away when I turn off night light mode, but it does appear much less noticeable to where I would have probably never noticed it if I never used night light mode. There also appears to be some pixel loss in the upper left corner of the screen, please see the images. But no matter that, it does appear to be a defect and I want it to get sorted out.

What would you advise I do about this? Is this a known problem on these displays? 

Here are some images I took of the monitor.

20200404_235556.jpg

20200404_235605.jpg

20200404_235628.jpg

The discoloration is barely visible when night light mode is off however there does appear to be some problem with the cursor display here.

20200404_235701.jpg

This is the right hand side of the screen where the same issue seems to be much less visible and barely comes through on this picture.

20200404_235838.jpgPixel loss - this is the upper left corner of the display.