Automatic Repair loop with new gaming PC

So I built my new going PC yesterday and it booted perfectly. All hardware specs were detected. However, as I was installing Windows 10 home my PC went into an automatic repair during the installation period. Since then the only time I've been able to get out of this loop is through safe mode starts. I've done the recovery of last update method but that only last for 2min until my PC goes back into automatic repair screen. I've completed numerous methods that I found on the internet but none just simply work. Is there someone that can please help me???

Do you need some data off the drive or would you be able to safely just reinstall windows fresh and delete everything? You said an error occurred during the installation process, which means it's likely that all the OS files didn't even get on the drive, so there's not really anything to "repair"

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Do you need some data off the drive or would you be able to safely just reinstall windows fresh and delete everything? You said an error occurred during the installation process, which means it's likely that all the OS files didn't even get on the drive, so there's not really anything to "repair"

No I don't need any data of the drive. It's a fresh new PC. Also, the Q code on my motherboard shows "AA" on it. It's an X570 e motherboard. So can I reinstall windows from the automatic repair screen?

2 minutes ago, PotatoWog said:

No I don't need any data of the drive. It's a fresh new PC. Also, the Q code on my motherboard shows "AA" on it. It's an X570 e motherboard. So can I reinstall windows from the automatic repair screen?

You can reinstall Windows from however you installed it before. Did you use a USB stick?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

You can reinstall Windows from however you installed it before. Did you use a USB stick?

Yeah I used a USB stick from a windows 10 installation package. Came with the product key and USB.

6 minutes ago, PotatoWog said:

Yeah I used a USB stick from a windows 10 installation package. Came with the product key and USB.

Then you'll just do what you did before, with that drive. You can just delete the current partition on the SSD and make a new one.

Side note, it's best to install Windows with only a single drive installed. Any other hard drives can potentially get a boot sector placed on then, so it's best to simply connect the SSD for the OS if you plan on using multiple drives.

Primary PC:

Then you'll just do what you did before, with that drive. You can just delete the current partition on the SSD and make a new one.

Side note, it's best to install Windows with only a single drive installed. Any other hard drives can potentially get a boot sector placed on then, so it's best to simply connect the SSD for the OS if you plan on using multiple drives.

Sorry but I'm kinda struggling with figuring it out but I simply put the USB in the PC and it started booting windows and installing. Do I have to boot into safe mode and uninstall windows from there? And yeah I want to install windows on a 250gb ssd. I've also got a 4tb HDD and a 16gb Intel optane aswell. So I should remove those 2 next time?

1 minute ago, PotatoWog said:

I've also got a 4tb HDD and a 16gb Intel optane aswell. So I should remove those 2 next time?

yes

I simply put the USB in the PC and it started booting windows and installing. Do I have to boot into safe mode and uninstall windows from there?

no need for safe mode, just open the boot menu while booting, before the OS starts to load.. It's often something like F12, but if you can't get it, just go to the BIOS with del and manually select the USB to boot from.

Primary PC:

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

yes

no need for safe mode, just open the boot menu while booting, before the OS starts to load.. It's often something like F12, but if you can't get it, just go to the BIOS with del and manually select the USB to boot from.

So by boot menu do you mean the UEFI BIOS for the motherboard?

yes, the boot menu would be inside the BIOS, unless it gives you access separately (like I said, sometimes it says "press F12 for boot menu" or something)

Primary PC:

Just now, PotatoWog said:

Ahhh ok yep I found the windows 10 USB on the bios. Do I go through the regular process? And should I remove my additional storage stuff now?

Just now, PotatoWog said:

Ahhh ok yep I found the windows 10 USB on the bios. Do I go through the regular process? And should I remove my additional storage stuff now?

yes, unplug your separate storage devices and then boot up to the USB drive. Regular process, nothing special.

Primary PC:

Just now, Fasauceome said:

yes, unplug your separate storage devices and then boot up to the USB drive. Regular process, nothing special.

Ok thankyou! I'll reply back soon with results!!!

32 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Yeah so I did the process. I took out all the other storage devices besides the primary one. I booted off the windows usb and reinstalled windows. Logged in, did all the bs stuff you gotta do before actually using the PC and then it said it'll be a few minutes until the PC is ready. Well a few minutes go by, the PC restarts and comes up with "Automatic Repair" PC didn't start correctly. I don't know what to do. It happened again

12 minutes ago, PotatoWog said:

Yeah so I did the process. I took out all the other storage devices besides the primary one. I booted off the windows usb and reinstalled windows. Logged in, did all the bs stuff you gotta do before actually using the PC and then it said it'll be a few minutes until the PC is ready. Well a few minutes go by, the PC restarts and comes up with "Automatic Repair" PC didn't start correctly. I don't know what to do. It happened again

Sounds like it's potentially an issue with that USB stick then. In that case, you can reuse it and make a fresh installer with this from microsoft's site:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO

you can download this onto another PC or laptop and make a fresh installer tool.

Primary PC:

Sounds like it's potentially an issue with that USB stick then. In that case, you can reuse it and make a fresh installer with this from microsoft's site:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO

you can download this onto another PC or laptop and make a fresh installer tool.

Alright I'll give that a try. I'll reply back soon with results. Thankyou :)

10 minutes ago, PotatoWog said:

Alright I'll give that a try. I'll reply back soon with results. Thankyou :)

So do I remove the previous setup tool from the USB stick and then install the new one or do I just keep it?

32 minutes ago, PotatoWog said:

So do I remove the previous setup tool from the USB stick and then install the new one or do I just keep it?

Yep so I just installed a new boot drive for windows. It loaded. I was on windows for 4 min and then it went to the choose an option blue screen. Is this a hardware issue?