Best 1440p, 144hz, 1ms, freesync, good color monitor?

Jandori

I will be running an Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 XT so only need FreeSync I guess. What 1440p, 144hz, 1ms monitor with acceptable colors would you recommend? 

The MSI MAG271CQP is a nice one. ticks all your boxes, except it is a VA panel so it is subject to some ghosting. I dont have the monitor myself so i cant tell you how bad or good the ghosting is but there will be a little bit guaranteed. You are after good colour so your choices are VA or IPS. This MSI one has really nice vibrant colours and the best contrast. BUT they arent the most accurate, for accurate colours you would want to go with IPS. 

For an IPS i would recommend the AOC 27G2U. it is an IPS so colours will be more accurate but less contrasty than VA.

There are also some TN panels that have decent colour reproduction, but these are usually the more expensive out of the TN ranges. What is your budget?

Thanks for your answer. About the budget: Honestly I don't know, I just want the cheapest monitor that ticks all my boxes, you gave some recommendations, i'll check them out.

16 hours ago, Jandori said:

I will be running an Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 XT so only need FreeSync I guess. What 1440p, 144hz, 1ms monitor with acceptable colors would you recommend? 

None exist

You wont find good color reproduction monitors with 1ms 'real' response time.

Only TN panels can get close to 1ms 'real' response time, and their color reproduction sucks in terms of total color gamut.

Check out the following links .

https://www.rtings.com/user/ratings/mQInJLi7qiX8GQ

https://www.rtings.com/user/ratings/ABkArd5QEMduIA

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |