Does this 5600xt include the faster BIOS?

just wondering if this GPU ships with the faster BIOS? Not comfortable updating it myself as i don't have a UPS. Also, if it does not include one, can I overclock it to a similar extent? I would assume the triple fan design would allow for great overclocking, and I've heard the OC quite well.

Gigabyte Radeon RX 5600 XT 6 GB GAMING OC

PC: 

i5 8400 - RTX 2060 - Strix B360-I - Thermaltake 240mm AIO - 16GB Vengeance RGB PRO - CRYSTAL 280X - HD Plex 400w AC/DC Converter

CUSTOM KEYBOARD:

Gmmk Pro  - Gateron ink Black v2 lubed and filmed - GMK Red Samurai - PC plate - Zeal stabs

DAILY TECH:

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Smartwatch - Galaxy A70 - Bose QC Earbuds - Bose SoundLink Wireless - Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 

im not too sure about the OC, but youll be able to update the bios and drivers without a UPS unless your power cuts off every 5 minutes or something. Like you shouldn't really worry about it unless youre already having problems

5 minutes ago, SethK said:

im not too sure about the OC, but youll be able to update the bios and drivers without a UPS unless your power cuts off every 5 minutes or something. Like you shouldn't really worry about it unless youre already having problems

+1

I believe the new powercolor red dragon and xfx thicc III Pro variants have the bios update. Gigabyte requires a manual update, asrock has a one click windows updater and msi has their own software to update it, which doesnt seem too bad...

Wish this was an option when I purchased my 5700...would have saved me $40 for nearly the same performance.

I'd recommend the xfx version, comes with the update (the gigabyte does not) and its solid.