Is the AOC C27G1 144Hz Gaming monitor worth it?

Veczen

After a little scuffle with life i am upset, to put it simply. For that reason im looking to freshen up my mood with a decent purchase. The monitor mentioned in the title is what i came to as the monitor that i would want to have. Although my realest goal would be a 1440P 144Hz 27 inch monitor, those are simply beyond my budget, but the AOC somehow, conveniently covers my budget almost to its full extent. Anyways, im running an RX 580, being my bottleneck for the 3700X that i of course plan to use until it dies or quantum computing takes over. My rigs go by the rule of just upgrade to the max on a per component basis, so my next upgrade should have been a new GPU, but i can't really see one that i want existing right now. . . . Rambling aside, i know that the monitor will need some calibration after starting it up, im just wondering as an overall if it's worth it, since we are in a pandemic and all. Also im currently using a Samsung S24F350, which is a 24 inch PLA or whatever, monitor that i use at 72Hz, with supposed free sync. I don't really see tearing so im guessing it's working. . . or i just don't run my games over 72Fps aside from CSGO.
Right, i should mention what im planning to use it for.
Games, all of the games. Racing, E-sport, Shooters, Puzzles . . . ect. They include, but are not limited to, Skyrim, Overwatch, Resident Evil 2, The Witcher 3, Half Life S/2 (cause i like old games as well) . . . etc.
Videos, aside from LTT videos i watch random shiz i find entertaining.
Video Editing, im a somewhat aspiring youtuber, but not really, i just do it cause i enjoy it, rather than looking for views.
So umm, i think that's all really. . . maybe a bit too much actually.

It's a decent monitor, my friend has one. Definitely nice if it's your first time getting a 144Hz. There are well priced 1440p options too, but if this 1080p one is more price appealing sure. 

Though I'd upgrade that GPU eventually for sure. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Well in terms of pricing my currency is pretty wonky. Especially for tech related items. A 24 inch and a 27 inch monitor have a big price difference where i live. So that is quite the problem as my funds are quite limited.
Update: As you mentioned prices, i decided to have a look at more AOC monitors and found the newer 27 inch model 27GU2 which has an IPS panel instead and basically the same specs. It really makes it more enticing to buy, but the price difference, while little, is shy out of my range. Oddly enough though, i can only find it at one retailer and it's the exact same one i was thinking of buying the C27G1 from.
Update 2: So my brain is having a hard time processing this, but i found the 32 inch version of the C27G1 and it costs less than the 27GU2. This just makes my choice more confused since i in no way want that big of a monitor, plus i probably can't fit it on my desk. That's pretty much the size of the TV we have.
Update 3: At least the pricing of the 24 inch version of the IPS 27GU2 is what i would expect. So it seems like it's a very odd pricing problem for the C27G1 im looking at. In other words it shouldn't be that expensive, but it is and that's that.