PC/Internet Problems

In November of 2019, I built my very first gaming PC with a friend. And it worked amazingly. Or at least as amazing as possible with my shit internet. Anyways...my PC stopped connecting to my wifi. Which I thought was weird, as everything else including my Chromebook and my phone connected just fine. I associated this to maybe a wifi card malfunction. But then I had the idea to test it with my personal hotspot on my phone. Well, it connected just fine to the personal hotspot so it wasn't the wifi card. When I troubleshoot the problem on my PC it says that the wifi I've connected to in the past is out of range. Even though the PC and the router have been in the same places in my house since I got them. I'm truly confused as to what the actual fuck is going on. PLEASE HELP ME.

Try uninstalling the WiFi card driver from device manager and restarting windows. Could be a corrupt driver.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

2 minutes ago, NineEyeRon said:

Try uninstalling the WiFi card driver from device manager and restarting windows. Could be a corrupt driver.

can i do this without wifi?

42 minutes ago, FBI Agent Gary said:

can i do this without wifi?

My understanding is Windows 10 will reinstall a default driver to replace the corrupt one.

It worked for me when I lost internet on my PC only and all other devices on the network were fine. 

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz