$5 USD for 4 years of Malwarebytes Premium (Students Only)

Quackwich

Malwarebytes has a long-running deal whereby if you donate $5 to help students get access to technology, you'll receive 4 years of Malwarebytes Premium.

Unfortunately, a Student Beans account is required. Otherwise, it's a super good deal.

Landing Page

Direct Link (Student Beans)

Spoiler

Fine Print:

*The Malwarebytes Student Discount is only available to students actively enrolled in an educational institution. This offer is only available via Student Beans, which operates in 52 countries. Rate for international customers is calculated as local equivalent of US$5 per device. After four years, your subscription will expire and you will have the option to renew manually at the then-current list price. Discount applies on up to five devices, but discounted coverage must be purchased all at once. Limit one purchase per person per year. Subscriptions cannot be resold. Due to restrictions, Malwarebytes for iOS is not included in this discount and must be purchased in the App Store.

Enjoy!

When the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help! His father ran the freaking country! Ok?

7 minutes ago, Quackwich said:

Unfortunately, a Student Beans account is required, so unless you have access to an .edu email, you won't be eligible for this deal.

I don't have a .edu email, but an email from my university with a different ending. It's also eligible for a Student Beans account, so that would also work. :)

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

7 minutes ago, TomvanWijnen said:

I don't have a .edu email, but an email from my university with a different ending. It's also eligible for a Student Beans account, so that would also work. :)

Corrected the OP, thanks!

Note that even if you don't have a student email, as long as you can verify you are a full-time student over 16 years old, you will have access to Student Beans.

Our discounts are available for students who are studying in full-time education. This includes high school students over 16, college, and university students.

Unfortunately, we do not accept apprenticeships.

Once you sign up to Student Beans our support team will review your application and get back to you within 3 days with confirmation of your account being verified or rejected.

When the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help! His father ran the freaking country! Ok?