Need Help / Opinion - AOC CQ27G2 vs ACER ED323QURA

daim2604

Hi.

I'm looking to buy a new monitor.

For now the option I have is these 2 monitor  

a. AOC CQ27G2 (27")

b. ACER ED323QURA (32")

My GPU is RTX 2070 Super

I'm actually leaning on buying option A because it supports G-Sync and I've watched some positive review on this monitor.

But for around the same price, I could get Option B which is much bigger.

The problem is, there isn't any review or at least I couldn't find any review for Option B so I don't know if its good or not.

So, if anyone has ever used it or has any info please share with me.

Thanks in advance.

I use a 27 inch monitor on my computer with a 34 inch TV next to me (so i have some sort of sense of scale), The 27 inch is more than big enough and unless you're sitting further away, The 32 inch will cause you neck problems in the long run. - Or at the very least you'll be having to move your head around to see the screen.

--- Purple Prime ---
i7 8700k + Hyper 212 Evo | MSI Z370 Gaming Pro CarbonG-Skill Trident Z 3000Mhz RGB 16GB | Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti

Crucial MX500 500GB | WD Black 2TB | Corsair RM850i | Fractal Design Define R4LG 27UD68-P | Logitech G502 + G910 | Windows 10 Pro

--- Proteus Server ---

AyyMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Asrock B450m Pro-4 | Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) | Sapphire RX570 NITRO+ 8GB

Crucial MX500 1TB + Samsung Spinpoint F4 2TB + Seagate 1TB 2.5" + 5TB iDrive  | Windows 10 Pro (Temporary)

--- Camera Stuff ---
Canon EOS 77D | Canon EF-S 18-55 f/4-5.6 IS STM | Canon EF-S 55-250 f/4-5.6 IS STM | Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM 
Zoom H5 + XY-5
Phone - Oneplus 6T

I think you should go for the AOC CQ27G2 (27"). It has a 1 ms response time while the ACER has 4ms, it's not a lot but if you really look at it you would see there's a difference. Also, the AOC uses an IPS panel, these are known for good color and viewing angles. Sometimes the blacks can be a bit worse then a VA panel of the Acer. Which isn't great at viewing angles but colors should still be way above average. I think you have to take into consideration: the price, the response time, color and size. I'd go for the AOC, you get a big enough monitor with 144hz, 1ms response time and an IPS panel. Which is really good for gaming for example.

22 minutes ago, pbx2 said:

I use a 27 inch monitor on my computer with a 34 inch TV next to me (so i have some sort of sense of scale), The 27 inch is more than big enough and unless you're sitting further away, The 32 inch will cause you neck problems in the long run. - Or at the very least you'll be having to move your head around to see the screen.

2 minutes ago, Tholo said:

I think you should go for the AOC CQ27G2 (27"). It has a 1 ms response time while the ACER has 4ms, it's not a lot but if you really look at it you would see there's a difference. Also, the AOC uses an IPS panel, these are known for good color and viewing angles. Sometimes the blacks can be a bit worse then a VA panel of the Acer. Which isn't great at viewing angles but colors should still be way above average. I think you have to take into consideration: the price, the response time, color and size. I'd go for the AOC, you get a big enough monitor with 144hz, 1ms response time and an IPS panel. Which is really good for gaming for example.

Thanks guys, for the information.

I've never used screen bigger than 21" so your information is very much appreciated.

I'm going with Option A (AOC CQ27G2) then. Though, one thing to note, from what I read in the website its a VA panel.

But good enough for me since I will only use it for gaming.

Thanks alot guys! I really appreciated it!

2 minutes ago, daim2604 said:

Thanks guys, for the information.

I've never used screen bigger than 21" so your information is very much appreciated.

I'm going with Option A (AOC CQ27G2) then. Though, one thing to note, from what I read in the website its a VA panel.

But good enough for me since I will only use it for gaming.

Thanks alot guys! I really appreciated it!

Ow okay, yeah I could find the exact same one. But in my opinion, during gaming quality is more important then size of a monitor. 27 inch is plenty anyways.

16 hours ago, Tholo said:

Also, the AOC uses an IPS panel

They're both VA

--- Purple Prime ---
i7 8700k + Hyper 212 Evo | MSI Z370 Gaming Pro CarbonG-Skill Trident Z 3000Mhz RGB 16GB | Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti

Crucial MX500 500GB | WD Black 2TB | Corsair RM850i | Fractal Design Define R4LG 27UD68-P | Logitech G502 + G910 | Windows 10 Pro

--- Proteus Server ---

AyyMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Asrock B450m Pro-4 | Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) | Sapphire RX570 NITRO+ 8GB

Crucial MX500 1TB + Samsung Spinpoint F4 2TB + Seagate 1TB 2.5" + 5TB iDrive  | Windows 10 Pro (Temporary)

--- Camera Stuff ---
Canon EOS 77D | Canon EF-S 18-55 f/4-5.6 IS STM | Canon EF-S 55-250 f/4-5.6 IS STM | Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM 
Zoom H5 + XY-5
Phone - Oneplus 6T