High memory consumption(Warzone)

I've been playing call of duty warzone since it's launch, it used to run just fine but recently I've been facing irregular frame drops while gaming. I checked the task manager, it showed warzone was taking about 4-5 gb of memory column. I believe this is the reason behind my frame drop.Is there any way to lower memory consumption because other games like apex legends consume only about 2-3 GB of memory? I've gtx 1060, 8 GB ram,i5 8300H.

4 minutes ago, atal_7 said:

lower memory consumption

Of the game itself?

Not generally.

Lower the gfx effects might put less of a strain on the system, but no guarantees

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

14 minutes ago, atal_7 said:

I've been playing call of duty warzone since it's launch, it used to run just fine but recently I've been facing irregular frame drops while gaming. I checked the task manager, it showed warzone was taking about 4-5 gb of memory column. I believe this is the reason behind my frame drop.Is there any way to lower memory consumption because other games like apex legends consume only about 2-3 GB of memory? I've gtx 1060, 8 GB ram,i5 8300H.

Maybe check if you can reduce the amount of RAM needed by shutting down other programs. But there's not a lot to do about it, maybe check if you can lower some setting. Otherwise you might need to add some extra RAM if your motherboard can handle that.

17 minutes ago, atal_7 said:

call of duty warzone

A brief glance around the web reveals the game pretty much demands 16GB of RAM for smooth gameplay...

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Turn settings down, look up a settings guide for modern warfare, close anything else in the background.
The game uses about 5.5-7GB of ram for me, but I have 32GB :/ I guess its just ram hungry like chrome is.
Rust uses like 12-14GB of ram for me, same with minecraft :(

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!