How can I add bluetooth to my pc build?

ekkelekkekt

Hi!

I am considering building a new gaming PC, and I am wondering how I can add bluetooth. I have seen bluetooth-dongles, but are there any more elegant solutions?

All help appreciated:))

2 minutes ago, ekkelekkekt said:

I am considering building a new gaming PC, and I am wondering how I can add bluetooth. I have seen bluetooth-dongles, but are there any more elegant solutions?

You can get a WiFi/Bluetooth PCIE card or you can get a motherboard with WiFi/Bluetooh built in.

Both options will usually have antennas.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just go to newegg and search for bluetooth card, youll get selection from there. Just an add in card that  will be In one of the PCIE slots. 

9 minutes ago, minibois said:

You can get a WiFi/Bluetooth PCIE card or you can get a motherboard with WiFi/Bluetooh built in.

Both options will usually have antennas.

Thank you, I will check it out

8 minutes ago, SethK said:

Just go to newegg and search for bluetooth card, youll get selection from there. Just an add in card that  will be In one of the PCIE slots. 

Well, sometimes the solution can be that simple :P

32 minutes ago, ekkelekkekt said:

Thank you, I will check it out

Well, sometimes the solution can be that simple :P

Haha yeah, when planning out a computer for the first time, gets pretty overwhelming, we all overlook simple things🤣