SCHOOL PROBLEMS

manos165

Hey guys I started having  some really big problems at school when my classmates found that I hate their music.Now they have started pissing me of with their annoying songs and i feel really bad about this.Any tips on how to deal with this problem?
Thanks.

Ignore them. That is how I made it through highschool so far. Ignoring people in general.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Bring bigger speakers and play louder music. For best effect, play Last Days of Humanity

Bur seriously, try to reason with with them. If you do nothing to annoy them, then they don't have a reason to annoy you. If they still want to annoy you, then they are just assholes, and they are not worth your time.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

consult a psychologist

This is truly a school level problem. Just work through it. or get new friends.

I miss the time when i could be bothered by things like this..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

GROW A PAIR +1

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

put a batch file on all of their pcs and laptops so that the retarded batman song plays for 10 hours before they can do anything.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

GROW A PAIR +1

Metal and Steam will solve all of your problems.

That too

what do you mean metal and steam? metal music?

what do you mean by that?anyways thanks for helping! :D

This is my opinion.. dont want another warning point. You know how poeple say bullying is a thing? Its not its people who cant take a joke and dont have the balls to man up to any thing , you dont like the music she plays big deal! who cares! What im tryng to say it just man up and ignore it .Also just dont say anything to the other person and theyll just leave you alone , people only do it to bug you or for attention from you

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

I think that "School problems" is redundant.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

stab the leader with a rusty butterknife

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Hey guys I started having some really big problems at school when my classmates found that I hate their music.Now they have started pissing me of with their annoying songs and i feel really bad about this.Any tips on how to deal with this problem?

Thanks.

Man, that sucks. that would never happen in the social environement at my school. ( which scales down at the retarded groups). If you annoy/insult people here, you make your loss, totally unsuported)

why ..... WHY DO YOU CARE

Some music is actually so disliked that it captivates the attention of your hatred and distracts you.

something along those lines.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Some music is actually so disliked that it captivates the attention of your hatred and distracts you.

something along those lines.

he is just out of touch ,and needs a little self control that all

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

stab the leader with a rusty butterknife

Good idea but i will go to jail if I attempt this :D

Good idea but i will go to jail if I attempt this :D

plant the knife in someones elses locker >:3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

The worst thing is that the LEADERS closed the classroom door and blocked my way out of the clasroom.I just wanted to leave but I couldnt!!!!!!!!!!!

plant the knife in someones elses locker >:3

the stupid thing is that we dont have lockers in my school :mellow:

use headphones? ignore them? grow a pair?

thanks for your help mate :D

Well, you can't call them friends that they don't respect your taste of music.

thats true :)

This is my opinion.. dont want another warning point. You know how poeple say bullying is a thing? Its not its people who cant take a joke and dont have the balls to man up to any thing , you dont like the music she plays big deal! who cares! What im tryng to say it just man up and ignore it .Also just dont say anything to the other person and theyll just leave you alone , people only do it to bug you or for attention from you

The worst thing is that the LEADERS closed the classroom door and blocked my way out of the clasroom.I just wanted to leave but I couldnt!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont get hyped up about it just stay calm be like yeah, i kinda want to go , they want you to get hyped

the stupid thing is that we dont have lockers in my school :mellow:

where are you elementary?  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:

Dont get hyped up about it just stay calm be like yeah, i kinda want to go , they want you to get hyped

I think I am too young to control things like that[you now] I am only 16 and I am not well experienced in life :) But anyways this will probably happen again tomorow so I will try to be calm.thanks for your help

If your prefered genre of music happens to be "hip hop", "rap", "justin bieber" or a combination of these, you deserve it.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

where are you elementary? :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

NO I am highschool! :D But in my coyntry[greece] schools dont have lockers.

If your prefered genre of music happens to be "hip hop", "rap", "justin bieber" or a combination of these, you deserve it.

No I mostly listen to metal so i dont think I deserve it :D