SCHOOL PROBLEMS

manos165

NO I am  highschool! :D But in my coyntry[greece] schools dont have lockers.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyy i would die 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

No I mostly listen to metal so i dont think I deserve it  :D

Then you should educate the filthy mainstream peasants.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

whyyyyyyyyyyyyy i would die

I know you have to leave your things exposed in the midle of the classroom :D That SUCKS

I dont think I can educate them because they are just TOO stupid :D

I dont think I can educate them because they are just TOO stupid :D

well, just beat the malakes with a stick then.

Believe me.They listen to music 100 times worst than bieber :D

well, just beat the malakes with a stick then.

How do you know the [vrisia] [malakes] ? :D Do you live in greece?I

How do you know the [vrisia] [malakes] ? :D

Ahm, ya, don't. You're aware that you can get in serious trouble for saying such stuff? -.-

use headphones? ignore them? grow a pair?

GROW A PAIR +1

headphone_tree_by_nixxynix-d333v5h.jpg

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Ahm, ya, don't. You're aware that you can get in serious trouble for saying such stuff? -.-

Maybe

my advice would be that if they start playing their music just act like you don't care about it and they will eventually forget about it

I think I am too young to control things like that[you now] I am only 16 and I am not well experienced in life :) But anyways this will probably happen again tomorow so I will try to be calm.thanks for your help

I am 16 also , id say i am more mature than others tho.

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

where are you elementary?  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:

My high school doesn't have lockers either >_< I mean for PE we do, but they can barely fit our PE clothes and a pair of shoes...

They apparently took them away in the late 90's due to drug related issues, but they occcasionally bring drug dogs onto our school so I don't see why this would be a problem. And also, kids still have drugs on them so... 

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

My high school doesn't have lockers either >_< I mean for PE we do, but they can barely fit our PE clothes and a pair of shoes...

They apparently took them away in the late 90's due to drug related issues, but they occcasionally bring drug dogs onto our school so I don't see why this would be a problem. And also, kids still have drugs on them so... 

same issue here with the pe lockers, try mushing jeans, a t shirt, a belt, and shoes in a 8x12in cube, cant be done i tells ya

and how does that make sense, just bring back the lockers then when everyones in class put the school on lock down (no students out of the classroom) then bring drug dogs in, if they sit at a locker open it and arrest the mofo, thats what my school does

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

This is my opinion.. dont want another warning point. You know how poeple say bullying is a thing? Its not its people who cant take a joke and dont have the balls to man up to any thing , you dont like the music she plays big deal! who cares! What im tryng to say it just man up and ignore it .Also just dont say anything to the other person and theyll just leave you alone , people only do it to bug you or for attention from you

How is bullying not a thing? If people call me ugly or stupid am I supposed to just see the funny side of it?

Since when did off topic turn to a teenager helpline/forum/thread?!

Just ignore it... Zone out, buy some closed headphones

EDIT Try and go somewhere else or something. IF you cant do anything about it just ignore it.