ScreenFlickering/Sometimes Full black When playing games for long time

Skrapy

since i bought my pc i used to play fortnite and screen fickers alot and sometimes the screen goes full black and i have to force reboot to play again , but then i found out i can just limit my fps to 60 and it stops , by time it used to even flicker on 60 so i lowered my res and settings and it was fine , but yesterday it started flickering even in desktop and i can't do anything so i tried some apps to test stability like FUNMARK and when i test it my screen goes flickering after sometimes it goes full black/ and fan speed slow up but when i exit funmark or when it compeletes testing my fan speeds go higher again , so is it my psu , gpu , cpu i really dont know , help me please 

pc spec : i5 2400, 8gb ram,gtx 1050,h61 mobo , and a chinese 15$ 750watt PSU

Remove the graphics card and use the integrated graphics in the i5 2400. If the flickering persists then it's likely either the monitor or display cable.

10 minutes ago, Skrapy said:

and a chinese 15$ 750watt PSU

Regardless of what the cause of your issue is you should replace that.
Got a picture of label on the PSU?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

15 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Remove the graphics card and use the integrated graphics in the i5 2400. If the flickering persists then it's likely either the monitor or display cable.

Regardless of what the cause of your issue is you should replace that.
Got a picture of label on the PSU?

i can't rightnow but i have done some tests :

flickers only happens when im on demending games or stressing both the gpu and cpu like FUNMARK

flickers happens by time , like it comes by time and if i keep doing it the screen get black and i have to force reboot

also i have tried to stresse the cpu alone without the gpu drivers and flickers happend

i have also tried to record flickers with nvidia shadowplayer and when i see the records i dont see the flickers

Important NOTE I GUESS ?:

i put the power limit on msi afterburner for 80% max and the flicker was less 

i put 50% and the flicker is gone but i can't play because i have 16 fps 

both of my cpu and gpu temps are fine to help me pls

since i bought my pc i used to play fortnite and screen fickers alot and sometimes the screen goes full black and i have to force reboot to play again , but then i found out i can just limit my fps to 60 and it stops , by time it used to even flicker on 60 so i lowered my res and settings and it was fine , but yesterday it started flickering even in desktop and i can't do anything so i tried some apps to test stability like FUNMARK and when i test it my screen goes flickering after sometimes it goes full black/ and fan speed slow up but when i exit funmark or when it compeletes testing my fan speeds go higher again , so is it my psu , gpu , cpu i really dont know , help me please 

pc spec : i5 2400, 8gb ram,gtx 1050,h61 mobo , and a chinese 15$ 750watt PSU

3 minutes ago, Skrapy said:

chinese 15$ 750watt PSU

This could very well be your problem here... It's possible your computer isn't getting enough power/is getting dirty power and is causing it to flicker...

Just now, NDBroughton said:

This could very well be your problem here...

how can i be sure man ?

$15 dollars for a PSU. There's your answer.

PC:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600

GPU: MSI GTX 1070 8GB

Storage: WD Blue 1TB HDD, WD Blue 500GB SSD

CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken m22 AIO Cooler

RAM: 16GB 2666MHz HyperX Fury

Motherboard: GIGABYTE B450M DS3H

Case: Phanteks P400

PSU: EVGA 450BV

Just now, Bossman12112 said:

$15 dollars for a PSU. There's your answer.

how can i be sure man can u give me some tests to do

4 minutes ago, Skrapy said:

how can i be sure man can u give me some tests to do

There's not a magical test for everything, unfortunately...

If you want to at least rule out the monitor, that's a test you can do...First, I'd say can you try plugging it into another monitor? Even a TV or something if that's an option for you?

Try doing whatever you were doing before. If it doesn't flicker, it's likely your monitor, if it does, I'd blame it on that PSU. Skimping on a PSU isn't ever a great idea.

Edited by NDBroughton
PSU, not GPU, oops

1 minute ago, NDBroughton said:

First, I'd say can you try plugging it into another monitor? Even a TV or something if that's an option for you?

Try doing whatever you were doing before if it doesn't flicker, it's likely your monitor, if it does, I'd blame it on that GPU.

There's not a magical test for everything, unfortunately...

I also agree that it could be the monitor which is having a problem because when you cap the frame rate to 60, everything returns to normal. 

PC:

I also agree that it could be the monitor which is having a problem because when you cap the frame rate to 60, everything returns to normal. 

nahh not anymore if you read my post , it used to be normal now i can't even play on 60fps , even on 30 i get sometimes flickers

4 minutes ago, NDBroughton said:

If you want to at least rule out the monitor, that's a test you can do...First, I'd say can you try plugging it into another monitor? Even a TV or something if that's an option for you?

Try doing whatever you were doing before.

Try this then, @Skrapy...

Just now, Skrapy said:

nahh not anymore if you read my post , it used to be normal now i can't even play on 60fps , even on 30 i get sometimes flickers

Ah okay, so it might be a graphics issue. Try updating the graphics drivers. If that doesn't work, I'm looking at replacing that PSU.

PC:

Just now, NDBroughton said:

Try this then, @Skrapy...

well i play on my tv and there is no other monitors i can test on rn :/

Ah okay, so it might be a graphics issue. Try updating the graphics drivers. If that doesn't work, I'm looking at replacing that PSU.

i tried even with DDU same resault

well easy way to test if its the GPU.. switch to onboard graphics and test something. tbf if its the PSU (which id say it IS) this may make it seem like the GPU is the issue since theres not the same power draw anymore & thus the issue may not present itself again. if it was the GPU however you'd probs be getting issues like artifacting (seeing white dots,purple boxes etc in game) so its probs the PSU.

either way you should REALLY get a new PSU dude, even a 450W bronze is enough for that rig for a while.. better than burning your house down.

alright guys thank you so much , since there is lockdown and i live in the subrubs ill have to wait until this corona thing is gone and then i will get a decent PSU

Amazon is your friend too, if it's available in your area... Something like this EVGA one would be good for you. You can also just search Amazon for "450W power supply" and find a decently priced one from a good brand.

When you buy a new one, make sure its from a reputable brand and not a random Chinese one again (Corsair, EVGA, SilverStone, Cooler Master, Be Quiet!, etc)