Tkl keyboard

DefaultSlayer207

Hi I need a good mechanical keyboard that’s tenkeyless, rgb, clicky switches that have pretty distinct tactile bump but I would like for them to be pretty light so that they’re good for typing and gaming is and I also need it to have a wristwrest 

if possible I would like this to be around 130 usd.

Here's one I'd recommend, it's a Ducky One 2 RGB. I'm only recommending it because I have a ducky keyboard and I like it a lot. The blue switches would be your option.

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=4284

On the manufacturer website: https://www.duckychannel.com.tw/en/Ducky-One2-RGB-TKL

Ducky also makes the "mini" which is technically tkl and even smaller (without arrow keys, etc). I suggest browing around the mechanical keyboard website too, you might find something else you're interested in.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

12 minutes ago, DarkEnergy said:

Here's one I'd recommend, it's a Ducky One 2 RGB. I'm only recommending it because I have a ducky keyboard and I like it a lot. The blue switches would be your option.

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=4284

On the manufacturer website: https://www.duckychannel.com.tw/en/Ducky-One2-RGB-TKL

Ducky also makes the "mini" which is technically tkl and even smaller (without arrow keys, etc). I suggest browing around the mechanical keyboard website too, you might find something else you're interested in.

Do you know of any other options that include a wristwrest

1 minute ago, DefaultSlayer207 said:

Do you know of any other options that include a wristwrest

The Razer Blackwidow Chroma v2 Tournament does, but its not attached to the keyboard like say a corsair one

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

8 minutes ago, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

The Razer Blackwidow Chroma v2 Tournament does, but its not attached to the keyboard like say a corsair one

Chroma v2? NO! Wait for a sale on the blackwidow elite and snatch it up for $85 USD (Yes I did that before, it goes on sale more frequently than the v2, even though its newer) 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

27 minutes ago, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

I’ll probably go with this. But are there any keycaps that are similar to the mass drop controls that are backlit. Or is there any way to get the mass drop controls keycaps.TY

Don't get MX Blue (or any click jacket switch) for gaming, they're a terrible switch in general and are especially bad for gaming due to the large amount of hysteresis they have. If you want clicky then click bar switches are 100% the way to go.  

I'd recommend this: GMMK TKL with Kailh BOX White.

4 hours ago, geo3 said:

Don't get MX Blue (or any click jacket switch) for gaming, they're a terrible switch in general and are especially bad for gaming due to the large amount of hysteresis they have. If you want clicky then click bar switches are 100% the way to go.  

I'd recommend this: GMMK TKL with Kailh BOX White.

Are there any cheap barebones keyboards that have rgb (and if you can can you list one that has 2.4 ghz wireless and bluetooth )