SPECS CONFIRMATION!!

Ok so with the help of all recommendations from ltt discord server, i have finally made my final build list.

please tell me if i have to make changes in it

Also, the R7 2700 is cheaper than R5 3600 in my country, idk why but good for me.

The ram kit is the cheapest 8*2 1gb 3200mhz kit available in my country.

I am confused with the motherboard selection though, people say B450 steel legend is not good, it might be true

but its the cheapest white accent motherboard i could find. Please suggest a better motherboard ONLY if it performs better.

Also please tell me if the MSI MAG24C is good or is there a better monitor in that price segment.

P.S I want a white build cuz ASTHETICS and my country is INDIA

https://www.amazon.in/hz/wishlist/ls/2ZPURQ1WZZSZY?ref_=wl_share

Just now, Lordofcheez said:

What country are you at? 

dude read my post, its india

Just now, JumpingBacon said:

dude read my post, its india

Rip I didn’t see it I even read most of it yikers 

so the steel legend will be fine with a 6-core 3600, won't be that great for 8 or 12 cores if you want to upgrade.

for gaming go for 3600, even if it's a bit more expensive than 2700x (for more than 10% price difference, go for 2700x)

the rest of the build looks ok

Is there no way for you to shift money around to get a better gpu? I’ve seen people put way more gaming power in there 1000$ pc but idk because you’re in India other than that looks good to me. Also look for the 1600 af if you can you’d get more bang for buck on a gpu if you want to just do gaming idk tho.

3 minutes ago, Lordofcheez said:

Is there no way for you to shift money around to get a better gpu? I’ve seen people put way more gaming power in there 1000$ pc but idk because you’re in India other than that looks good to me. Also look for the 1600 af if you can you’d get more bang for buck on a gpu if you want to just do gaming idk tho.

we dont have 1600 AF in india.

Also the purpose of this build is mostly for productive purposes> video editing, graphics designing etc and some casual gaming here and there.

also look up the specs of my current gpu plz and tell me if there is a better 1660 super in that price segment

1 minute ago, JumpingBacon said:

we dont have 1600 AF in india.

Also the purpose of this build is mostly for productive purposes> video editing, graphics designing etc and some casual gaming here and there.

also look up the specs of my current gpu plz and tell me if there is a better 1660 super in that price segment

Oh then as far as I’m concerned it’s a really nice pc. Also I’m not gonna do that because that’s involves another country’s market and I’m not educated enough to give you a good other option.  

2 minutes ago, Lordofcheez said:

Oh then as far as I’m concerned it’s a really nice pc. Also I’m not gonna do that because that’s involves another country’s market and I’m not educated enough to give you a good other option.  

pcpartspicker has an option where you can switch the country if im not wrong. i dont know how to do it otherwise this problem wouldnt have arised