O&O Defrag help & tips

so I am very new to this program O&O Defrag it was recommended to me on here and I don't know how to set something up I believe you should be able to do I've never done something like this before I would like to get the defrag to take a bunch of my large video files and put them at the end of the drive so I can leave the faster Parts open for quicker file transfers are the smaller files that need to be accessed randomly also to be honest I need a walkthrough for dummies so to speak ty for any help

Thank you for any help. This is a note that I have a hard Time reading and writing. so I have to use mostly Free Speech to Text options to get by and free reading software that does not always catch the errors in my writing. and also doesn't always hear the punctuation marks. So I thank you for your patience and understanding and ask that you do not point out or ridicule my disability. I am doing the best I can with what I have I am sorry to say this is actually the only form I've actually had to post a signature like this on for any time i need help.

Please use proper sentences and punctuation.

I don't have that one installed, I use one called Disk Speedup. But look at what options there are. With this software I have, it has settings menu to select files you want to be moved at the end of drive and files you don't want to defrag at all.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

8 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Please use proper sentences and punctuation.

I don't have that one installed, I use one called Disk Speedup. But look at what options there are. With this software I have, it has settings menu to select files you want to be moved at the end of drive and files you don't want to defrag at all.

I just want to say I have a reading and writing disorder that I can't do what you asked so well it's hard enough for me to use speech-to-text ask for help in the first place it's come a long way but it's still not perfect and this is the best I can do  and I'm having trouble finding the settings that you say your program has in this one  I know the guy that recommended it said he does something similar to what I'm asking for but I can't find my original post to ask him

Thank you for any help. This is a note that I have a hard Time reading and writing. so I have to use mostly Free Speech to Text options to get by and free reading software that does not always catch the errors in my writing. and also doesn't always hear the punctuation marks. So I thank you for your patience and understanding and ask that you do not point out or ridicule my disability. I am doing the best I can with what I have I am sorry to say this is actually the only form I've actually had to post a signature like this on for any time i need help.

14 minutes ago, Braeden Of Rhea said:

I just want to say I have a reading and writing disorder that I can't do what you asked so well it's hard enough for me to use speech-to-text ask for help in the first place it's come a long way but it's still not perfect and this is the best I can do  and I'm having trouble finding the settings that you say your program has in this one  I know the guy that recommended it said he does something similar to what I'm asking for but I can't find my original post to ask him

Ok, just noting. Sometimes people just don't bother.

Anyway, I installed this one to see what it even looks like. The function you are looking for is under Zone Filing. I would suggest you read software help files for more information on setting it up.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LogicalDrm said:

Ok, just noting. Sometimes people just don't bother.

Anyway, I installed this one to see what it even looks like. The function you are looking for is under Zone Filing. I would suggest you read software help files for more information on setting it up.

yeah I've been trying to and not having much luck there still staying all group together at the top