0 dB fan mode is just a myth with Asus cards!

frozensun
2 hours ago, frozensun said:

0dB mode only works in "Q" mode!!

Have you read my pm?   what do you mean by "working"??

it doesn´t work automatically or it never works at all??

On 3/29/2020 at 8:28 PM, zultan3 said:

Have you read my pm?   what do you mean by "working"??

it doesn´t work automatically or it never works at all??

As I said I don't get somehow "0dB " switch in GPU Tweak II when card set to "P" mode only in "Q" mode but then card hits almost 60 C.

And my case is even opened.

What is your case?

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

On 3/31/2020 at 9:55 AM, frozensun said:

As I said I don't get somehow "0dB " switch in GPU Tweak II when card set to "P" mode only in "Q" mode but then card hits almost 60 C.

And my case is even opened.

What is your case?

My case is an old cooler master stacker 820. it´s open at the moment because I still have to cut the roof to mount

my new 360mm liquid cooler. I hanged the radiator on the open side

So I uninstalled MSI AB,switched to "q" mode and fans still keep on kicking as shown in video.

Never anymore Asus card!!

This is so annoying to me.

Apparently only way to shutdown fans is either to rip them off of this terrible card!!

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

• 4 weeks later...

As reading zultan3 posts,I find that temperature of my GPU is too high...

My side panel is opened,so I really don't know..61 C is way to high for this GPU though fans kick in at lower speed.

So @zultan3 how the hell your GPU hits max 54 C,I don't know?

61 C.jpg