New build feedback

Was gonna wait for the new cards from NVIDIA but apparently they will no longer announce it this month so I am just going to buy the parts instead of waiting.

I checked benchmarks and want to build a PC around a RTX 2070 Super.

Please feedback. i already have a new psu from corsair with enough watt lying around still boxed that il use for this.

the only thing fixed in this build is that i want to use a 2070 Super, i dont really need more power but anythign else i dont mind changing. i want it to be as cheap as possible but i also dont want to buy junk obviously and please no bottlenecks.

That motherboard is trash, buy something like MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon. Invest more to case and buy full ATX case, for example Masterbox lite 5 or maybe TD500

3 minutes ago, Gamer Schnitzel said:

i already have a new psu from corsair with enough watt lying around still boxed that il use for this.

What unit?

A320 boards are shitty, get a cheap b450 board like a pro4 or pro-vdh MAX

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Just now, Ajrocket said:

Masterbox lite 5

Zero airflow with this case.

Nothing wrong with mATX either, if you don't need extra PCIe

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

10 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Zero airflow with this case.

Nothing wrong with mATX either, if you don't need extra PCIe

I checked a review and saw that the temps with my chosen case were nearly the same without the front on so I thought the temps for the case are good. It has mesh so I guess t he temps will be decent. If there is something else I should look out for in cases please let me know

11 minutes ago, Slottr said:

What unit?

A320 boards are shitty, get a cheap b450 board like a pro4 or pro-vdh MAX

I changed the build.

the psu is a good corsair one. i forgot the name but it was suggested here long ago. its definitely a good one tho. i know they have some crappy cheap ones but its not one of those

13 minutes ago, Ajrocket said:

That motherboard is trash, buy something like MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon. Invest more to case and buy full ATX case, for example Masterbox lite 5 or maybe TD500

I'd rather keep it matx if there are no benefits to atx but if i am missing anything please let me know