i3-6100 + rtx 2060 = bottleneck???

El Croco

Hi, i currently have a i3-6100 gtx 950 8gb of ram, i want to upgrade to a nwe pc but i dont want to spend a lot of money right now, altough i want my next pc build to be "great". I mainely play gta v, cs go, cod warzone, can i just buy a rtx 2060 or rx 5600xt for now and upgrade the rest after? or my i3 cant handle these GPUs? pls help, thanks.

Yes you could buy a 2060 or 5600 now, but it will be severly limited by the i3, meaning you will not see as much of an fps improvement as you might expect until you upgrade that CPU.

2 hours ago, El Croco said:

Hi, i currently have a i3-6100 gtx 950 8gb of ram, i want to upgrade to a nwe pc but i dont want to spend a lot of money right now, altough i want my next pc build to be "great". I mainely play gta v, cs go, cod warzone, can i just buy a rtx 2060 or rx 5600xt for now and upgrade the rest after? or my i3 cant handle these GPUs? pls help, thanks.

you can get a  Ryzen 1600 AF which is like 90$ and u will see much less bottle neck , or u can go balls to the wall Ryzen 5 3600 180$ which u will see no bottle neck at all.