[yet another] AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-M50 REVIEW

Ebenesh

These are the Audio Technica ATH-M50, One of the internet’s most praised headphones under $200. Wanted to see what all the fuss about it being amazing was all about and so got me a pair. To be clear- I am not an Audiophile but I listen to loads and loads of music. I am also not a content creator. With that said let’s dive into my impressions as a regular consumer, who listens to a lot of music. 

6.jpg?w=620&h=413

Click on the image for my full review. 

Love these headphones, now I just need a good USB mic so I can game with them on top of listening to music.

Also excellent review!

CPU \\ i7-3770K@4.6GHz Motherboard \\ MSI MPower Z77 RAM \\ 16GB 1886 Patriot Viper 3 GPU \\ EVGA GTX 670 SC+ 4GB CASE \\ Corsair 600T SE White Storage \\ Western Digital Black 2TB PSU \\ Seasonic SS-760XP2 Cooling \\ H100i + 3 Swiftech Helix 120s 

Love these headphones, now I just need a good USB mic so I can game with them on top of listening to music.

Also excellent review!

Thank you  :D

Are you paid to do written reviews?? This one surely looks very profesional.

Im wanting to buy them for a long time now, but good luck explaining to my mum why i need another pair of 150€ headphones

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

nice review, short and concise. just how I like my reviews.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

Very nice. I have been eyeballing these for awhile but I am way too poor to afford this :P

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Im wanting to buy them for a long time now, but good luck explaining to my mum why i need another pair of 150€ headphones

If you stalk the page on amazon they frequently go on sale for $100 USD or about 80€

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

Mine broke (the little plastic tab that stops the ear cup going too far back snapped off). Annoying as hell since I adore this headphones. 

Also for you music creators out there, the frequency response isn't entirely flat, theres some weird dips between 5-10k and a tad of bass boosting. Not monitor headphones, but good. And tbh, it's more what you're used to using than what's the most expensive. 

Very nice. I have been eyeballing these for awhile but I am way too poor to afford this :P

I guess u could save up... Took me a year an a half to buy.. So worth it

Me ??? I wish I was :(

I just love doing all this :P Before I joined LTT no one knew I write reviews ! I'm so anonymous ! :P

Hey, I really like your site. Nice review!

Thanks a lot :)

• 1 month later...

uhhhhhhhh............ no comment

What I meant was it isn't that tight as in skull crushing. It's just right. I have a small head. Maybe as u expand the bands it gets tighter. In general it's not too tight. It seals well.

It looks so awesome

Indeed :)

Pretty good review you've got it down pretty good for the sound. 

I have recently purchased the ATH M30X, they are somewhat similar and they are really nice,

Good review indeed!