virus changed admin settings

Ls9L

so i downloaded a cracked game on some sketchy website ( i know im dumb and learned my lesson lmao ) and when i ran it, it opened up powershell and then i noticed none of my desktop apps that had the little admin sign beside of it like ccleaner was gone and i checked my admin settings and for some reason whatever the virus or whatever did it changed my settings to never notify so i changed it back but does anyone know why it did that ?Caasdpture.thumb.PNG.a203b05df1258452b5d7aa9898519c78.PNG

Probably so it can install some malware without you knowing about it 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

If I were you I'd download some sort of legit anti-malware program to make sure there's nothing bad happening in the background

If it does that you'll receive a lot less notifications/prompts to allow or deny changes to the system like when install software, drivers, using an administrative level Powershell, firewall changes, task scheduling, etc.

Helps malicious software run in the background without the OS telling you that things are happening and without asking permission to run them.

*** Thread locked ***

The answer is given (and obvious).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv