Steam, Uplay, Epic Games no launcher is working

!!New Problem!!

My games are running, I am browsing the internet pretty smoothly, streaming, facebooking all with out any problems or issues. I am using a dedicated IP as well. But none of these apps (Steam, Uplay, Epic Games, Battle Net) are connecting to the internet.

I actually deleted all of my storage, formatted all storage drives, created new partitions and installed WIndows to get rid of this problem permanently. But OMG this problem is persistent and I have no idea why this is happening.

When I was installing WIndows, I was doing that with a boot ready USB flash that had an older version of Windows 10. Everything was working fine (Steam, Uplay, Epic Games started working properly) until the Windows started updating itself. When it updated itself to the latest version, the problems re-appeared. I noticed that one of the virus protection definition was not installed and was getting obstructed with an error code. But I managed to fix that. But the game launcher softwares continue to persist with the connectivity problem.

At this point, I am guessing that everything works fine on the older version of Windows 10. The problem occurs on the newer version. But this can't be the actual cause of the problem as thousands of people are using the softwares on latest version of WIndows 10 without any issues. I really need some advice on this. I also tried looking up the "Error code - 21" that is popping up in steam but barely anything comes up in Google or Youtube. I contacted Steam help center and they mentioned its a network issue. But I don't know WHAT is the issue with my network because everything else is working fine and the games are running online as well.

Seeking for some advice.........!!!

Uplay.PNG

Steam.PNG

Epic games.PNG

Steam_games.PNG

Uplay games.PNG

8 minutes ago, TrigrH said:

test a VPN

Tried that. Doesn't work :(:(