Doom Eternal pre-order £30

D4Rk_PhE0NiX

Grey market keys on a Europe, Middle East, Africa region pre-order, gl...

·Ï¢årµ§·

i7 4790k · 32GB Kingston HyperX · MSI Gaming 5 · ... · 30" HP ZR30W + 27" Samsung 275T · 2x240GB Intel 530 in Raid 0 + 2x1TB Crucial MX500 · Lain-Li X2000F · Antec Signature SG-850 · BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 Pro · Logitech Z5500 · Win10pro 64bit

I don't know sorry.

·Ï¢årµ§·

i7 4790k · 32GB Kingston HyperX · MSI Gaming 5 · ... · 30" HP ZR30W + 27" Samsung 275T · 2x240GB Intel 530 in Raid 0 + 2x1TB Crucial MX500 · Lain-Li X2000F · Antec Signature SG-850 · BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 Pro · Logitech Z5500 · Win10pro 64bit

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2020 at 3:39 PM, RejZoR said:

Hey @D4Rk_PhE0NiX and @IcarusLSC , can a Bethesda keys be activated on Steam directly? I don't like Bethesda launcher...

I dont think its possible to use a Bethesda key on steam and in order to run doom youll need the bethesda launcher anyway as it will not load without it.

1 hour ago, D4Rk_PhE0NiX said:

I dont think its possible to use a Bethesda key on steam and in order to run doom youll need the bethesda launcher anyway as it will not load without it.

Actually the one bought on Steam doesn't require Bethesda launcher. But you do need to login to Bethesda account.

Also, I've bought Doom Eternal on Steam and also refunded it because it was terrible. Combat was "just something" with bunch of forced stupid elements, constant "glory kill" animations for everything and what really went on my nerves is absurdly low ammo carrying capacity. So low that you constantly have to use stupid chainsaw and watch stupid static animations non stop to replenish that ammo. Story wise it was also "just something". I watched Doom 2016 ending prior Doom Eternal just to refresh my memory and then story doesn't even connect. Earth is already invaded and Doomguy was sitting on a bizarre space station. Ugh. Doom 2016 was excellent, this is just weird. And certainly not worth 60€. No way. I might re-buy it when it's 20€ or less. Might forgive it its moronic core design then...

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2020 at 10:10 PM, RejZoR said:

Actually the one bought on Steam doesn't require Bethesda launcher. But you do need to login to Bethesda account.

Also, I've bought Doom Eternal on Steam and also refunded it because it was terrible. Combat was "just something" with bunch of forced stupid elements, constant "glory kill" animations for everything and what really went on my nerves is absurdly low ammo carrying capacity. So low that you constantly have to use stupid chainsaw and watch stupid static animations non stop to replenish that ammo. Story wise it was also "just something". I watched Doom 2016 ending prior Doom Eternal just to refresh my memory and then story doesn't even connect. Earth is already invaded and Doomguy was sitting on a bizarre space station. Ugh. Doom 2016 was excellent, this is just weird. And certainly not worth 60€. No way. I might re-buy it when it's 20€ or less. Might forgive it its moronic core design then...

Ah thats interesting, im so sick of all the launchers i have to use now to play games.

I loved Doom Eternal and completed it last night, tho i will agree with you that there are a few confusing elements to it, i'm an original old school Doom fan and have played every PC version of this game and at no time has it ever been mentioned that he lives on his own floating space station that was originally part of another planet, theyve basically just made up a story and called it Doom Lore. As it stands tho it was a great game, slightly frustrating at points but otherwise enjoyable.