xbox titanfall beta key

Go to solution Solved by Imabigmac,

Oh for god's sakes can this be a reason to report topics? Jesus it can't be that hard to get a beta key??

I enjoy it, 

Someone took it already its invalid. 

first person to reedeem gets it. please reply if you have redeemed so i can mark it answered or something for other people to know. thanks.

code: 2MXMD-JKJJM-TV6XK-HCXXV-R6J9Z (taken)

gl hf

Edited by ForeseenVisionz

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Oh for god's sakes can this be a reason to report topics? Jesus it can't be that hard to get a beta key??

I enjoy it, 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

just trying to be a nice guyy...

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

I enjoy it, 

so its used?

I enjoy it, 

Talking about the topics, not the game :P

just trying to be a nice guyy...

Have you SEEN how many topics about Beta keys have been posted the past day? If you apply and have a pulse the chances are that you'll get a beta key...

so its used?

A friend tried and he said its invalid when he tried. 

Talking about the topics, not the game :P

Have you SEEN how many topics about Beta keys have been posted the past day? If you apply and have a pulse the chances are that you'll get a beta key...

I enjoy the number of threads, Just everyone trying to grab and enter it as fast as they can. Its just funny, like watching all the sharks go after a single seal. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

no just got home and got the email. sorry if i caused you that much inconvienance and fyi no one asked or forced you to click on the topic.

no just got home and got the email. sorry if i caused you that much inconvienance and fyi no one asked or forced you to click on the topic.

*sigh* When people that ^ ... It's the point of no return for anything to be said. Just watch the recent topics feed over the course of an hour and you'll see at least another topic or two mentioning beta keys.

*sigh* When people that ^ ... It's the point of no return for anything to be said. Just watch the recent topics feed over the course of an hour and you'll see at least another topic or two mentioning beta keys.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116450-titanfall-pc-key/

As I posted my last message, this came up. Wow.

i dont care dude! no ones asking you to view them. some ppl want to give them away and thats their choice. stop being such a dick.if it annoys u that much dont view them or get off the forum or whatever,

If you apply and have a pulse the chances are that you'll get a beta key...

There are actually a lot of people who didn't get titanfall keys. Elder scrolls online is a different story.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Anyway the xbox beta is OPEN now so codes aren't needed. PC ones are much valuable. 

Spoiler