Help regarding airflow

Naleyan
Go to solution Solved by Audherbagn,

Ok so currently you have everything backwards. The top and front fans are acting as exhaust and the one back is acting as intake. This is not a good idea. When you have that much negative pressure and no filter on the intake you end up with loads of dust in your case. I would flip the two rad fans to intake, and the back fan to exhaust, then run the 3 exhaust at lower rpm than the intake so you still have balanced airflow, dust filters, and aesthetic.

So I have two top fans the the intakes, I happen to an exhuast fan right next. Is it countering the effect of the intake right above it?

15837179005015483249912990197155.jpg

Ok so currently you have everything backwards. The top and front fans are acting as exhaust and the one back is acting as intake. This is not a good idea. When you have that much negative pressure and no filter on the intake you end up with loads of dust in your case. I would flip the two rad fans to intake, and the back fan to exhaust, then run the 3 exhaust at lower rpm than the intake so you still have balanced airflow, dust filters, and aesthetic.

The top fans are intake the back ones is is exhaust 

Hold on you might be right sorry my friend had put it together 

On a separate note:  which motherboard is that?

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

2 minutes ago, Naleyan said:

Z390 aorus pro wifi

Ahh ok.  Disregard then.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

I'm gonna do what you suggested thanks 

Took slot of maneuvering to not  have to remove everything  but I did it

15837237254705983802182662543620.jpg

1 hour ago, Audherbagn said:

How do I manage the fan speed in the bios? Ii switched the fans like you suggested and the aio fans are running MUCH quieter 

1 hour ago, Naleyan said:

How do I manage the fan speed in the bios? Ii switched the fans like you suggested and the aio fans are running MUCH quieter 

Have you looked through the motherboard settings? There should be controls for each fan header. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.