Corsair RAM was working now getting BSOD ?

Hi, I built a new a new gaming pc at the beginning of the year (specs are below) however I now have an issue of booting straight into a bsod... most errors are kernal security related. 

I have narrowed it down to 1 of my 2 modules of Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200 RAM, with both sticks in it will blue screen but with one it will boot up fine no problems...

I have tried updating the BIOS but no change. Any help would be much appreciated :) 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600x

MOBO: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 (non xt)

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200

PSU: Corsair TX-M 650W

HDD: Samsung 970 M.2

unnamed.png

4 minutes ago, iom_will said:

Hi, I built a new a new gaming pc at the beginning of the year (specs are below) however I now have an issue of booting straight into a bsod... most errors are kernal security related. 

I have narrowed it down to 1 of my 2 modules of Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200 RAM, with both sticks in it will blue screen but with one it will boot up fine no problems...

I have tried updating the BIOS but no change. Any help would be much appreciated :) 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600x

MOBO: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PRO CARBON WIFI

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 (non xt)

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200

PSU: Corsair TX-M 650W

HDD: Samsung 970 M.2

unnamed.png

Then I think you probably figured out your problem. Try each separately. Try update the BIOS if will work on one module. If it only fails on one module, that's the one that needs replacing. If it only fails while both are installed, that means they are probably different (eg timing, manufacturing dates, etc) and may need to be tuned down in the BIOS.